Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB (9699 Views)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT / Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by BizLifeE: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2018
PDP is talking as they're also saints.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by tigerclaws: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Buhari is a criminal
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Bizibi(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:
Buhari is in America disturbing everyone that cares to listen that he's winning the war against corruption. How does he deal with corruption brewing in his household?
yes ooo,he is winning the war on corruption..... He thinks they are stupid over there.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Birdyclear: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2018
chlorophyll:
how can you probe your wife/husband? PDP come to think of it who will cook for the lifeless one or who will service him in the other room.

like if you want bubu to probe Aisha share if u think PDP is high on cocaine.
Just beg for likes we all know that begging runs in your blood
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Sholaco: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2018
PDP a doomed party

Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by gbishman: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2018
PDP, u guys have still not learnt any lesson. How can u be quoting a naija news as your source of information. The right process should be that the accusers should have reported the case to EFCC, only then can the ball roll
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by obailala(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2018
These PDPians are just clowns... Mama Peace was directly involved in several scams, but they think it is unjustified to probe her. Now an ADC of Aisha uses Aisha's name to commit fraud; the PDP person making this statement even acknowledges that Aisha wasn't involved, but they still want her probed?... These guys are so badly soaked in filth, they spend their lives desperately trying to prove they aren't alone in it.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by magzey: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Is already under probe ,what do Pig Dig PIg want again. They no get work ni? Why did they not ask GEJ to probe patience sudden wealth? Kettle calling pot Black grin grin .thank you PMB change is everywhere now ,as thieves are calling for probe of suspect with no fact.

Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by AmazingELixir: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2018
sureheaven:
These PDP guys are unserious set of people. How many times did mrs Jonathan Report misappropriation under her.

This woman has cleared the air, if she’s indeed corrupt like patience Jonathan, nobody would have heard anything and the case would have bn swept under the carpet.
This is the number one First Lady in Nigeria to have gat the courage to report such evil act under her watch.
PDP shld pls go get a life. The likes of ffk, fayose, lamido, dakwambo, obj, pej, metuh and the other thieving lot that’s under investigation shld pls refund their loot before these useless people can question federal government on this issue.

Is this you??

Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Shampoo77: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Oya over to you Mr integrity Mumudando Buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Kvngjaymie(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2018
chlorophyll:
how can you probe your wife/husband? PDP come to think of it who will cook for the lifeless one or who will service him in _the other room._

like if you want bubu to probe Aisha share if u think PDP is high on cocaine.
za aza room
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2018
wolexy14:
I dont understand nigerians faa,dem catch money for my brother hand mean say na me dwm go probe...dis country don turn people reasoning upside down faaa......chai i just taya infact i no even dey comment again sef cos our youths no just wan get brain again .pdp no just wan get sense na dead story dem dey carry for head ...when there are plenty things to use tackle apc.na bunch of idiots full that party faa

The thing tire me too o. Na this same people wan give us good governance 2019.

Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by emmasege: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2018
MrOwonikoko:
Anybody notice this? undecided

Like if u agree and share if u now notice!
It's the rainy season and there's enough green pasture all over the nation for their animals, hence the break in their Jihad mission.

Besides, their commander-in-chief (Bubu) must have instructed them to suspend further killings until after the elections.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Bambambiglo: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:
Buhari is in America disturbing everyone that cares to listen that he's winning the war against corruption. How does he deal with corruption brewing in his household?

You're a woman of integrity and I applaud you for that. We all hated Jonathan's ineptitude and corruption, but we must speak the truth when we see it.

Madridguy, sarrki and the likes have shown themselves to be paid propagandist and dishonorable internet minions who are blinded by religious and ethnic sentiments and outright corruption.

Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by bluecircle470: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:

I don’t know maybe u guys read and comment with sentiment...sincerely if u don’t know what the story is all about i implore u to google it and read it all before passing blame
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Cyrealmusic(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Eagle75: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2018
excomarow:

Trash

Same happened during GEJ n PEJ time. People pay in dollars before you see them.

So what da fvck are you saying

Must everything that happened during GEJ time happen in this present regime?
Talk about change!!
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by ba7man(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Racoon:

Ohhhhhhh......... didn't see that. shocked

Her money, abi?

She got questions to answer then.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by degamemaster(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Racoon:
This is one of the in-house corruption Buhari govt., EFCC, ICPC, DSS, Sagay's PACAC, Obono-Obla panel, Lai Muhammed, Garba Shehu, Femi Adeshina, Lauretta Onochie, APC online herded crew will never want to see or talk about.Hypocrites!

We have been hearing about of Abacha's loots and repatriation making news all the time, very soon we'll start to hear about Buhari's loots making news globally and probably may be relooted.

Buhari is a criminal
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by excomarow(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Eagle75:

Must everything that happened during GEJ time happen in this present regime?
Talk about change!!

Then Pray for him to succeed not castigating him up n down.

Buhari alone cannot fix this country. Its our collective efforts
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Racoon(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
obailala:
These PDPians are just clowns... Mama Peace was directly involved in several scams, but they think it is unjustified to probe her.

Now an ADC of Aisha uses Aisha's name to commit fraud; the PDP person making this statement even acknowledges that Aisha wasn't involved, but they still want her probed?
These guys are so badly soaked in filth, they spend their lives desperately trying to prove they aren't alone in it.

When Mrs Buhari was informed of the outcome of police investigation, the source said the first lady flared up and accused the police of colluding “to protect one of their own”.

She then reportedly asked the State Security Service (SSS) to take over the case and get her money back”.On the orders of the wife of the president, SSS operatives reportedly took custody of Mr Baba Inna.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/286275-aisha-buhari-orders-arrest-of-own-adc-alleges-n2-5-billion-fraud.html
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by edupedia: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
booblacain:
Buhari over to you.

...all Nigerians who read the original stiry can now see that PDP is a disgraceful deceitful and unserious party...
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Damoche10: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Both PDP and APC needs to learn how oppositions work in civilized society not all the table soccer comments
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by semyman: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
These guys are just sick noise makers, just because you are renowned for looting should not give you the license to smear other's integrity. Unlike Patience, she has called on all those that have intended giving her any gratification to go and recover their money that the ADC was not acting on her instruction dumb head. Fix your head office building before ranting like a headless chicken

Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by KingRagnar: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
"The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to probe his wife, Aisha, over the N2.5 billion scandal linked to her ADC". This makes no sense, how can the person who revealed the ADC to the entire public be probed. If she was an accomplice she would not have done that. it is obvious that PDP is barking wolf where there is none.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by bluefilm: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
PDP is in no position to order for any type of probe in this country.

They have completely wasted the integrity and trust bestowed upon them.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Reference(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
saintgp:
Mission impossible.

grin....Rogue Nation....
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by Reference(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
If I have not collected or I am collecting how can someone collect in my behalf. If I have not solicited or I am not solicitiumg how can someone solicit in my behalf. If I have not ised my authority to influence how can somwone do so on my behalf.

They can camo all they want. We know how government works and how this government works. People talk and what is going in there is more widely known than they think. Just that most folks are just not interested.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB by genius4real123: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Aisha Buhari should be probed,she is a shameless criminal.

Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity / 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump / Ambode Forgot He Was Yoruba.