Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

"Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva (26186 Views)

Joke Silva Celebrates Husband, Olu Jacobs On His 82nd Birthday / Miss Nollywood Organizer Barakumo Solomon Odede Honored By Actors Guild (AGN) / Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by itchie: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
It is only gullible people that can allow themselves to be deceived by all those public show they put up

1 Like

Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Don't be deceived by social media lifestyle

No one posts his/her failure on social networks

3 Likes

Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by 93Miles: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
In a recent interview with Genevieve magazine, nollywood veteran actress, Joke Silva advised her fans not to get carried away by the excessive display of wealth on social media by her colleagues. she says most of them her into other businesses.

Joke Silva shared a portion of the interview on her social media account. She wrote ;

“Don’t be deceived by what goes on on social media. Obviously there is something else such actors are doing, perhaps other businesses to shore up their income. The reality is that on the earning capacity of an actor in Nigeria, you cannot have that sort of lifestyle in this economy. Yes part of our industry is to have glamour but also the other part is to have reality”. ~

Read more

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/09/27/dont-be-deceived-by-actors-excessive-display-of-wealth-on-social-media-joke-silva/

Who belivd celebs wealth these days?

If people like 50cent can live a fake life,.

3 Likes

Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by otunde527: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
True

Majority of them are living fake lives

Check my Ziggy for your rmb at lower rate
Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by Samboizz: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bwari must hear of this!
Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by dangoteinlaw: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Na so na, we know the broke ones of them. Me thinks tj female ones are better off than the males, even the one wey marry my sis(same town) if not for her dad's wealtj how would he had cope with 4kids. The likes of Ramsey noah wey AY come savage their careers they for nearly die of kidney grin grin
Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by Partnerbiz(f): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Na so na, we know the broke ones of them. Me thinks tj female ones are better off than the males, even the one wey marry my sis(same town) if not for her dad's wealtj how would he had cope with 4kids. The likes of Ramsey noah wey AY come savage their careers they for nearly die of kidney grin grin

Ay savage whose career?
Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by Owaincouncil: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
That manerless lady called Liz will come for your head.
Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by ahamonyeka(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
You do not need to tell us we already know because whenever they fall sick that always call in us for help.

1 Like

Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by akinszz: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Other businesses grin grin grin e.g olo.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by Jman06(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Most times it is the female ones that make money off foolish men. Some men are ready to spend their life savings just to have a taste of a female celebs puzzy.

1 Like

Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by TadM: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
tstx:
We are not learners.. we know most of the actors are broke.. we also know the females are richer than the males in the industry not because they get scripts.,. but because they have something that looks like the image below hidden somewhere
that picture weak me. i just sit down for outside hole shaking my head with one hand on my jaw (how i feel).
Re: "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva by kingxsamz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
tstx:
We are not learners.. we know most of the actors are broke.. we also know the females are richer than the males in the industry not because they get scripts.,. but because they have something that looks like the image below hidden somewhere

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Praises Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His 39th Birthday (Video) / Basket Mouth's New Look + Pic Of Him Growing Up In Oversized Suit / Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.