Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Opportunity To Work As Freelance Translator /transcriber - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity To Work As Freelance Translator /transcriber (550 Views)

Work Remotely As Freelance For Upwork And Fiverr / English Into Ikwerre/ikwere Language Translator Needed - 50k Words / A Transcriber Is Needed Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Work As Freelance Translator /transcriber by omobolajok: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Opportunity to work as Freelance Translator /Transcriber

If you have basic knowledge of computer (typing, know how to use word packages, excel etc)
You have computer with internet connection.
If you can work diligently to meet deadlines; and you can translate into any Nigerian language(IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA, EDO (BINI/ISHAN), PIDGIN, FULFULDE/FULANI, EFIK, KANURI, IBIBIO/IJAW/TIV/EBIRA) very well (no mistranslation or any form of bad translation and you must be able to meet deadline once you accept a particular task)
If you are interested in working as a Freelance Translator to earn additional source of income(Please note that this is not a full time position, it’s a freelance position depending on when we have job for you to do; although you may always have jobs to do throughout the year depending on the language(s) you can translate), kindly contact me and send your CV as a translator to: ayooluwakemi@yahoo.com.
Re: Opportunity To Work As Freelance Translator /transcriber by iamclime(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2018
I can work with Nigerian/West African Pidgin and Yoruba. Will contact you soon.
Re: Opportunity To Work As Freelance Translator /transcriber by esegift93: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
omobolajok:

If you have basic knowledge of computer (typing, know how to use word packages, excel etc)
If you can work diligently to meet deadlines; and you can translate into any Nigerian language(IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA, EDO (BINI/ISHAN), PIDGIN, FULFULDE/FULANI, EFIK, KANURI, IBIBIO/IJAW/TIV/EBIRA) very well (no mistranslation or any form of bad translation and you must be able to meet deadline once you accept a particular task)
If you are interested in working as a Freelance Translator to earn additional source of income(Please note that this is not a full time position, it’s a freelance position depending on when we have job for you to do; although you may always have jobs to do throughout the year depending on the language(s) you can translate), kindly contact me and send your CV as a translator to: ayooluwakemi@yahoo.com.
I can work with ishan, English, pidgin
Re: Opportunity To Work As Freelance Translator /transcriber by Analee(f): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
omobolajok:

I can write igbo

(1) (Reply)

Apply For 2018 First Bank Massive Recruitment In Nigeria : See Eligibility / Package Of Medical & Dental Council Of Nigeria (mdcn) / Nigerian Breweries Internships Still Ongoing -apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.