Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Can I Buy Inec Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can I Buy Inec Laptop? (1701 Views)

Use Your Laptop For Over 24hrs Straight With Our Inec Blue Battery Power Bank / Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano / BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Buy Inec Laptop? by lawrenzooo: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hi pals

Someone brought one of this INEC laptops that was used for voters registration to me for sale! On checking I realise as soon as you on it it boots into the voter registration application. Is it advice able to buy and if yes can it be formatted?

I would appreciate any candid advice!
Re: Can I Buy Inec Laptop? by bamvik(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buy am jor afterall na human beings dey kuje and kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Inec Laptop? by olayinks007(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
lawrenzooo:
Hi pals

Someone brought one of this INEC laptops that was used for voters registration to me for sale! On checking I realise as soon as you on it it boots into the voter registration application. Is it advice able to buy and if yes can it be formatted?

D gadget have been programmed for that exercise my brother so pls do away from buying it. So u dnt get urself into trouble in the future. Anything can happen my brother.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Inec Laptop? by chidiogo123(f): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
lawrenzooo:
Hi pals

Chat me on WhatsApp with 08172568455 for USA used laptops at affordable prices.
Re: Can I Buy Inec Laptop? by meobizy(f): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2018
If I remember correctly the ones used when I served were sold for cheap prices. Keep your ears to the ground and wait for the end of elections. I'm sure by then they'll get formatted and sold off to potential buyers.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Inec Laptop? by abdulz90: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Is it not the same type of laptop am typing this from? There is no problem ma guy in buying it. Afterwards they offer open auctions. Just format it with windows and you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

UK Used DELL Inspiron 13z N311z 40K Sold / SOLD!!! / Sweet Laptop Deals **Updated**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.