Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences (20267 Views)

Oil Theft: NSCDC, Army With Tantita Security Arrest Another Vessel / Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas / APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Iamicekid(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
And APC will say that want to go and serve the people why intimidating the voters with thugs if you don’t really care about the power or going there for personal gain
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Walspring: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
MARKETfund:
The fewer the voters the better for the PDP

I can imagined PDP prayer point now: Father use the presence of the military to our advantage (scare away voters) grin grin grin

Lol Prayer warrior agent
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Nbote(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
I thought ZonBs claimed all d earlier reports were unfounded
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by amanikondo: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=Standardcosting post=71573345][/quote]

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by femilek8(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by lastmanstandn(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
UnA no go commend government for restoring democracy there now
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by MzLee: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Omar to Kate lojue�
Richkid97:
Oyetola All The Way

Anything that will make the poto poto pigs to cry will be welcome
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Master94: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Richkid97:
At the end of the election

Oyetola will be declear winner

APC All The Way
Go and declare him ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Aworilomo: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Still wondering if UN armies and AU and EU armies will be deploy to Nigeria during our 2019 election.. The figures of security men used during election keeps increasing. Buhari will need more than Nigerian military during 2019 election

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by damiyt(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by otunde527: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Cool

Check my Ziggy joor
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by fayvoor(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad they shud do d needful and announce d winner.Make dey nor give us HPB

Uncle what's HPB??
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by amazon14: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Adeleke all the way.

Evil APC die INJ Amen

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Kennydoc(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
MARKETfund:

The fewer the voters on hand, the better for PDP

I can imagined PDP prayer point now: Father use the presence of the military to our advantage (scare away voters) grin grin grin

See how I became first to comment effortlessly shocked shocked
Same way everyone reading this shall succeed without having to try too much wink cool grin

Not when the polling unit is PDP's stronghold. They will want 100% turn out, if possible.
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Richkid97(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Master94:

Go and declare him
ode

Fool

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by 1miccza: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
They are restoring peace when they have done what they want at those areas.. Useless people..

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by olajizz01(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
MARKETfund:

Same way everyone reading this shall succeed without having to try too much wink cool grin
This is my local government and strong hold of PDP out of 4 LG affected.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018

A voter , Mr Adegboye Sarafa urged the electoral umpire to remain neutral

Not good for APC

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Richkid97(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
eyeview:

Even if it means your parents and uncles getting paid half salary?
Do you see how stupid you are?

You’re the one that’s stupid here

Are you one of the poto poto pigs ?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Richkid97(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
MzLee:
Omar to Kate lojue�

Okay o
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Carlyscales: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
eyeview:

Even if it means your parents and uncles getting paid half salary?
Do you see how stupid you are?
Abeg leave am, his case is hopeless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by jumpandpas(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
MARKETfund:

The missing voters might be PDP supporters arrested or their pvc has bn bought by APC.
Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by monex(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
MARKETfund:

lol thats a PDP stronghold. Osogbo is where APC needs voter turnout

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by mbaodohgreatest: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
IPassYahoo:
PDP should not shout foul, karma is obviously a bitch... I could remember 2015 gubernatorial election when the people are shouting in river state that there were no election in a particular ward and that the military has taken over the election was not cancelled.. now APC is doing to them what they have faced when they were in opposition
So bcs of p
dp we should continue like this eh. mind u pdp doesn't know u na we dey suffer de hardship of this useless government

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by asobo: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
IPassYahoo:
PDP should not shout foul, karma is obviously a bitch... I could remember 2015 gubernatorial election when the people are shouting in river state that there were no election in a particular ward and that the military has taken over the election was not cancelled.. now APC is doing to them what they have faced when they were in opposition
So because it happened during PDP it should be celebrated during APC administration abi. Where is the change we were promised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by Amdoyin(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Richkid97:
Oyetola All The Way

Anything that will make the poto poto pigs to cry will be welcome
seconded, though the poto poto pig is from my town in ede oo. But their family is like the saraki's in Kwara state

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences by bigfish3k: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Richkid97:
At the end of the election

Oyetola will be declear winner

APC All The Way

u all be supporting bad govts
it would have been good PDP wins and see how all other state governors owing salaries will rush to pay
so that they stop taking us for granted

anyways, am happy that u APC goons now realise that south west is not APC under a free and fair election
am also happy to note and now know that Osun state have enlightened populace as against my earlier beliefs
am also happy that some/most yorubas dont want their destinies tied to the beliefs, whims and caprices of one individual
am happy that Osun of all places, the home of the yoruba kingmaker demystified him, even if todays malpratice is allowed to stand; somebody has been demystified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army / Amaechi, Reps In Face Off Over $33b Chinese Loan / Buhari Congratulates Biden, Harris: "We Look Forward To Working With You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.