Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How A Single Mother Make Over N5000 Daily From Home ... Joshua Udom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Single Mother Make Over N5000 Daily From Home ... Joshua Udom (305 Views)

CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Single Mother Make Over N5000 Daily From Home ... Joshua Udom by joshuaudom(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is NEW! This is the latest business happening now in Nigeria, so I want to share it with some of you that have not heard about it.

If you have heard about VTU recharge card business, let me just reveal a secrets to you on how you too can secretly get paid from every recharge card, cable subscriptions and data subscription that anybody use or buy around you.

After reading this write up you may join it, you will start making money from all the telecommunication companies like GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, MTN, DSTV, STARTIME, GOTV, MYTV AND PHCN. I just joined recently and they are paying my some incentive.

Recharge and get paid is one of the easiest way to make money from home.

THE BUSINESS MODEL

A REGISTERED MEMBER OF Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) ARE EXPECTED TO MAKE MONEY THROUGH THESE THREE METHODS DAILY?
1) Use the products ( Airtime & Data or cable subscription)
2) Sell the products (Airtime & Data or subscriptions)
3)Tell people about this opportunity and bring them to register with the company.( Earn from all their transaction even while asleep)

Now, from the explanations above, you can make money from this business in three phase.
THE CHOICE ON WHICH PHASE TO BUILD YOUR WEALTH ON DEPENDS ON YOU BUT IF YOU MUST MAKE IT TO THE TOP, YOU MUST COMBINE THE THREE PHASES.

because of time, continue reading here: https://joshuaudom.com/recharge-and-get-paid-secrets-exposed-joshua-udom/

Joshua Udom

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rank 88 In The Fastest Economy In The World Now 41 In Africa / The Entrepreneur Africa Is Recruiting: Urgent Vacancy! / Banks Lose N12.06bn To Fraud In Six Months, Says CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.