Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS (12821 Views)

Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Ahmad Lawan Vs Buhari’s ADC, Yusuf Dodo (Photos) / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by tigerclaws: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
useless shameless prostitute
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

spit on her corrupt face

product of rape by Buhari
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Yusuf Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter zara Insha'Allah amin
bunch of corrupt bastards vulture family
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by islandmoon: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
that is to tell you this woman is making billions as bribe she's getting from helping people to convince her husband in the other room, 2.5billions. chai, we are finished!

1 Like

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by stchinedu: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
HABIT does not make a monk....

A thief is a thief irrespective of the regalia.

1 Like

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by chiedozie198100: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
aisha report am because the guy no gree tender.
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by babytoun: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
With the heavy response of madam first lady...this guy should not be released less than 48 hours after by notorious DSS of all agencies........I no go talk more
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by taytee(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dandsome:

I don`t blame the most corrupt first family Nigeria ever had.

I blame the zombies who voted them and also planning to vote them again.
abi ohhh
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by InvertedHammer: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
/
Aisha is crazy. Common gatemen or receptionists in companies are given things to ensure easy access to oga. The ADC didn't have to ask. Businessmen and hustlers will continue to patronize him unsolicited for insider information when they seek favours from Aisha.

It is funny if they pretend that they don't know how Nigeria works. Those investigating him could be among his patrons.

/

1 Like

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by goshen26: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
JamaicanLove:
2.5BILLION sad sad

Oh God, where are you?

He's in heaven and He will pick our call soon

1 Like

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by jumpandpas(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Racoon:
Why the hasty hasty release of the ADC in an alleged criminal case of financial fraud nature So is the man guilty or the first lady just laid a reckless allegation on the poor man.
Alternatively, this may be a perfect cover up of the alleged crime.

If they mess with him, he will expose them.

That's why the likes of Babachir Lawal, Former DSS boss, Adeosun were not tried in the court.

Buhari is a disaster.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu throwback butterflyleo

1 Like

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by Akiika: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Why do people just make up story and post?
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by Assassin101: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lamide, PM me, I wana wife you

lamidebaby:
this is so Mrs Portiphar-ish lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by FirstCounsel(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Does he still have a job after his release?
Of course Na. No be 9ja? "they" would quietly redeploy him to some other command.
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by RillJ(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wait forever!

PROPHETmichael:
He needs to tell Nigerians his own version of the story.
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by holluphemydavid(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Corrupt first Lady, corrupt Lifeless president
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by baysol: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/286757-breaking-aisha-buharis-adc-released.html

I have a suspicion Aisha Buhari is part of this fraud for two reasons. The amount in question is not 5 naira but billions. How can an ADC HANDLE such a huge amount without oga madam knowing about it? The ADC took the rap for her to put her in the clear. self serving PMB carry go like GEJ you self go one day answer your case no matter how covert.
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by Racoon(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:
If they mess with him, he will expose them.That's why the likes of Babachir Lawal, Former DSS boss, Adeosun were not tried in the court.Buhari is a disaster.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu throwback butterflyleo
This government must be kicked out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by yarimo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Racoon:

This government must be kicked out.
shaataap as if you have voters card.
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by Ahmeduana(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
MY GUT FEELING IS TELLING ME THAT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THE FIRST LADY AND HER ADC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY, IS WAY BEYOND THAT, I THINK THE ADC HAVE SOME DIRTY SECRETS WITH WHICH HE CAN BLACKMAIL THE FIRST LADY, if not so why hurry to release, or she has shown him a glimpse of what to expect if he turns his to basket.... CERTAINLY we've NOT HEARD THE ABOUT THESE SCENARIO........

1 Like

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hardeysolution:
I am trying to analyse the something but I'm yet to reach a final analysis... maybe later

but I will wait for sss abi it's DSS to say they've released him actually before I say anything....

because fake news everywhere and by anybody
it was actually fake news when it was first reported that d guy was arrested but anyway, take ur time
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
baysol:

I have a suspicion Aisha Buhari is part of this fraud for two reasons. The amount in question is not 5 naira but billions. How can an ADC HANDLE such a huge amount without oga madam knowing about it? The ADC took the rap for her to put her in the clear. self serving PMB carry go like GEJ you self go one day answer your case no matter how covert.
I was having this argument with some guys on this forum a few days ago when d news first broke but they were of d opinion thst f woman was clean until i dropped a bombshell which none of them have been able 2 respond 2 till tomorrow. There's no way in heaven, earth or in hell that Mrs buhari doesn't have a hand in this 2.5b naira story. Typically of d buhari clan, find a scapegoat then shift d blame
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Zuluhead:
More to it than you guys think, that young man refused to carry out special orders from the first lady. Could be indoors or outdoors orders.
do u mean matters of d oza room?
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by Rindo69: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mrs Buhari said Mr Baba-Inna collected cash gifts totalling N2.5 billion from politicians and businesses over three years but kept it to himself.

Still trying to figure out if his crime was collecting cash gifts or keeping it to himself. I think it is the latter

1 Like

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by coldFLARES1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Eketem:

It was false allegations. She didn't believe the police I hope now she believes DSS and apologies to him.
The story of Sanni collecting money in her name/on her behalf, over a three-year period doesn't just make much sense. May be a case of 'giving the dog a bad name in order to hang it'.

Sanni may have changed, but the one I was friends with doesn't steal! Anyways, he is a junior brother to madam, so I expect all would be amicably resolved.

1 Like

Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by wambosamuel1980: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
They were scare when they heard PDP calling for a fair trial of the ADC.
Re: Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS by Dagoma: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ungrateful woman!
You wanted to hide corrupt/fraud money under him but he is smarter than you - you underestimated a policeman.

Thought you are fighting corruption?

Thieve a thief and see scandal.
���

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court / Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media / CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.