Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Unbelievable : See What A Cele Pastor Is Doing With This Lady In The Public - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unbelievable : See What A Cele Pastor Is Doing With This Lady In The Public (646 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable : See What A Cele Pastor Is Doing With This Lady In The Public by Kingdomxclusive: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
See video :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJiPqlBeDS/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=W4xq3AABAAFxN5lNadFuJy-WTPog

Unbelievable : See What A Cele Pastor Is Doing With This Lady In The Public

This has to be the most controversial church dance I have even come across, the dancers are a prophet and member of his church and the routine engaged did not help the situation as well, as a whole, it was a total farce and guess what!? And one crazy thing about this  is  that it happened in a church! Inside a church, where is the line supposed to be drawn? between Godly and worldly worship? peep the video and share your opinions here. 

The unnamed prophet who is suspected to have watched the sultry music videos of Nigerian artistes was caught on camera doing what his eyes had seen on TV.

These are screenshots from a viral video of a prophet dancing with  a young lady from behind at a wedding ceremony in Ekiti State. The party took place over the weekend and the religious minister  surprised everyone. 

The name of the prophet dressed in a white garment remains unknown. According to rumours, he made  some stellar dance step as he kept his waist close to the bum of the lady.

It’s not clear if the white garment man was under the influence of alcohol  or he was engulfed by the hysteria of the moment.

But sometimes I wonder 'aren't the members seeing all these things.  My prayer is that God help us in this world. 

See full post at https://kingdomxclusive.com/2018/09/27/unbelievable-see-what-a-cele-pastor-is-doing-with-this-lady-in-the-public/

Get more Christian news at www.kingdomxclusive.com

Re: Unbelievable : See What A Cele Pastor Is Doing With This Lady In The Public by Ejika48(f): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oga check well before u post! Cele prophet don't tie yellow loin it blue loin they tie round their waist! This person attends cherubim not celestial n stop sharing what u don't know. I watched this video.
Re: Unbelievable : See What A Cele Pastor Is Doing With This Lady In The Public by MrPRevailer(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is a worldly setting in church attires.

(1) (Reply)

"There Is God": Young Man Who Once Made A Viral Post That God Is Scam Apologises / Exposing Fake Pastors Will Continue Next Year In Full Scale — Daddy Freeze / Anglican Communion Daily Fountain Devotional Guide Friday, January 25, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.