Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Kenyan Lady Commits Suicide Because She Was Unable To Pay Her House Rent. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Lady Commits Suicide Because She Was Unable To Pay Her House Rent. (548 Views)

Kenyan Lady Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling A 4-Year-Old Boy / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Commits Suicide Because She Was Unable To Pay Her House Rent. by Issakendrick: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
A Kenyan Lady Committed suicide because she couldn't afford to pay her 2 months rent in Kayole. May she rest in Peace.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/kenyan-lady-commits-suicide-because-she-was-unable-to-pay-her-house-rent-graphic-photo/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Kenyan Lady Commits Suicide Because She Was Unable To Pay Her House Rent. by SarakiBukola: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
I doubt this story. She could have committed suicide for a variety of reasons.

But if it was truly rent, i am sure plenty of virile young men could have been willing landlords.

I don't trust bloggers and their concocted stories.

RIP young lady

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Commits Suicide Because She Was Unable To Pay Her House Rent. by Fierce11: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
If this is true, then i feel sorry for her because of her level of ignorance.. What would it have taken her to become an hoe like 98% of her female nigerian counterparts who live alone in rented apartments.. Smh.. Glad she died with dignity tho
Re: Kenyan Lady Commits Suicide Because She Was Unable To Pay Her House Rent. by Fierce11: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:
I doubt this story. She could have committed suicide for a variety of reasons.

But if it was truly rent, i am sure plenty of virile young men could have been willing landlord.

I don't trust bloggers and their concocted stories
You are right sir.. a lot of 'agile' landlords would have been 'willing'.
Re: Kenyan Lady Commits Suicide Because She Was Unable To Pay Her House Rent. by xoxocandy(f): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Help! 4runner Stolen At Gunpoint / Gunmen Abduct 16year-old Twin Sisters Two Months To Their Wedding; Demands N150M / Baby Survives After Pregnant Woman Killed With A Crossbow (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.