Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role (39206 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by elotajohn1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
The girl is a blockhead grin She no wan study the script but wan act, she's probably the one tossing herself to the guy. The guy on the other hand accepted the deal grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by LordofNaija: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
W
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by okwute82: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
She just shot her self with her own gun
She agreed to go by 10 but the director need her by 8

3 Likes

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by Fxwarrior: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:
LMAO! grin grin Abeg make we run small analysis

Director : I want to see you by 08:00. Don't give me excuses, if you can't come by that time, then don't come again.

Actress : Sorry, I slept off. I can't make it by 8, unless 10:00 because I'm with my grannies and I'll have to prepare something for them.

This obviously means, they had an arrangement and agreement on what the lady is calling him out for.

Let's continue.

Director : If you can't come by that time, don't even come again. It's simple.

She got angry, started ranting that she had to say "It's my body we are talking about here".

Lol. Last last, the man is an irresponsible husband with no respect for his wife and family.

While, the lady is a hoe and runs girl trying to revenge and form decent after she twas left disappointed.

I can't see where the director asked for sex. Shes the one doing it.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by Buffalowings3(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Thank God for delete from everyone on WhatsApp

SHARP PLAYA

1 Like

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by gaby(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mumu/illiterate director and actress wanna-be equal disastrous NOLLYWOOD movies....

These are the idiots churning out rubbish on a daily and always shouting IDUMOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by gladisa7: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
This one no act anything. na 4k she dey act..na 4k be her work.. but d director no try...they still dey force girls 2 fuk? why u go dey threaten d girl like that? if she no give u do today she go give u tomorrow..that kind girl dey very very active.
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by israelmao(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Then you expect us to declare you a saint for this revelation?

1 Like

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by okenwaa(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:

Director : I want to see you by 08:00. Don't give me excuses, if you can't come by that time, then don't come again.

Actress : Sorry, I slept off. I can't make it by 8, unless 10:00 because I'm with my grannies and I'll have to prepare something for them.

This obviously means, they had an arrangement and agreement on what the lady is calling him out for.

Let's continue.

She got angry, started ranting that she had to say "It's my body we are talking about here".

Lol. Last last, the man is an irresponsible husband with no respect for his wife and family.

While, the lady is a hoe and runs girl trying to revenge and form decent after she was left disappointed.

True that.

They've already had an agreement and the girl has already agreed to giving it to the man from all angles.....but maybe cus the man was harsh and domineering in their chat...cus had it been the man said no wahala to the 10am,she would have still slept over and given it to the man well well.

Then I think they've already been kpanshing before now cus of the way the director told her to be ready to sleep over and she didn't even argue....then man also told her that he hates it when she reads his msg without replying...........and she apologised...dey don chop dis tin go far grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by FirstCounsel(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin grin
OpssonD1:
The messages are INCONCLUSIVE

Who delete the first message? Wetin bin dey dia?
Show us the part wey make am tell you see you tomorrow morning
"INCONCLUSIVE" you be INEC? cheesy
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by NiggasInParis: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:

Let's continue.

While, the lady is a hoe and runs girl trying to revenge and form decent after she was left disappointed.

Bad guy, how do we call this dissection now cheesy
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by lyricalz: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You're the bigger mumu for not understanding his analysis

So you believe what the stupid girl posted

ur own foolishness is just like season film
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by lyricalz: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You're the bigger mumu for not understanding his analysis

So you believe what the stupid girl posted

ur own foolishness is just like season film
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by jmaxjohn(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
And over 55 idiots liked this analysis? God! People are indeed getting dumber

donstan18:

Let's continue.

1 Like

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by jmaxjohn(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
lyricalz:

u mumu I swear

7 gods bless you!!! Ah!!! You are one of the few with sense here

1 Like

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abegi both of them are guilty.the bros director say make she come by 8 oclock and dat she will sleep over. The babe now say na by 10 she go fit make am and d guy come say make she no bother come again. Na wetin come piss off d babe asper she don lose movie role. Sour arrangement na wetin i see here.

1 Like

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by GOFRONT(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
shocked

Directors and pvssy na 5&6
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

True that.

They've already had an agreement and the girl has already agreed to giving it to the man from all angles.....but maybe cus the man was harsh and domineering in their chat...cus had it been the man said no wahala to the 10am,she would have still slept over and given it to the man well well.

Then I think they've already been kpanshing before now cus of the way the director told her to be ready to sleep over and she didn't even argue....then man also told her that he hates it when she reads his msg without replying...........and she apologised...dey don chop dis tin go far grin grin
gbam! Oil dey ur headcheesy. From the onset if to say she no dey in agreement ..immediately the guy say she will sleep over she ought to sharply reply she cant sleep over. Instead she said she can come by 10 oclock. Na d way d guy jus reply her piss off her. If to say d director say no yawa she can come by 10 oclok then she for no screen shot this chat.

1 Like

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by heritplus: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
What is she trying to prove to us here?, is she a saint or what, I put it straight to you that you have already slept with an uncountable uncomely married men, you're the type of come online to lean on unwarranted sympathy and I'm pretty sure you are a very cheap LovePeddler ,please grow up and desist from your malicious intent!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by CAPSLOCKED: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
victorian:
Sighs cry

Some useless Men! angry

Una no dey taya?

"USEFUL" WOMEN HAVE BEEN COMPLYING AND PLEASING DIRECTORS/BOSSES FOR CENTURIES.
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by HallaDaTruth: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Itsaa 2 foolish peepooools

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oloshoo!! if this Crap story is true, girl needs to take the director's threat serious and mind her own business. messing with the man could get her kiiled. this young girls thinks by posting lies Against a married man online will help them when the man murders her.

Besides ididn't read were the so called director asked for sex from her.
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by okenwaa(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
lefulefu:
gbam! Oil dey ur headcheesy. From the onset if to say she no dey in agreement ..immediately the guy say she will sleep over she ought to sharply reply she cant sleep over. Instead she said she can come by 10 oclock. Na d way d guy jus reply her piss off her. If to say d director say no yawa she can come by 10 oclok then she for no screen shot this chat.

Make we go fire our bottle joor..

We no get any whoreee or whoreee maker strength.
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by stankezzy: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
The lady is trying to say bad things about the man but the man never mentioned anything about sleeping with her , he only said read your manuscript and prepare for audition and questions , so where does sleeping with her come in abi any misunderstanding with wemen they will claim u want to sleep with them , this nonsense must stop

4 Likes

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by wink2015(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bill Cosby sexual harassment unfolding.

1 Like

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Another deal gone wrong! Impatience caused the sex-starved director to miss a session with the prostitute!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
dis one be lyk biafran queen
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by udydecency: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
alphaconde:
I no see where brother for say e wan phuck her

Is the sleeping over part of the d shooting, Abi u no read that part?
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
c hw 2 guys just dey discuss trash, dos guys on top of my post don smoke abonima grass!
Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by Fitbillionairep: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
i swear, do that to me and i waste your olosho life. imagine bitch with smelling toto wey agbero dey fuc for free wan come spoil person home. mere looking at here u will know that she is an ugheli olosho

1 Like

Re: Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role by Westaslave2(f): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
c hw 2 guys just dey discuss trash, dos guys on top of my post don smoke abonima grass!
Na lefulefu n okenwaa ndi nsogbu...dey don shayo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja / Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions / Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.