Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises (25343 Views)

Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles / Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) / "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
True talk.
Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by ItzBIM(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olodo24:
who asked you? it's not a must that you should trend

Do you feel attacked, fake boy ?

1 Like

Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by weezweezweez(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Gerrard59:
Yes, buy cheaper/more affordable brands, but not fake - designer brands - ones.
not NIKA instead of NIKE or PUBA instead of PUMA or GUCCY instead of GUCCI

1 Like

Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:
I have one close to me that wants to buy designers , but will always sleep hungry.

You're actually referring to yourself. Abi I lie?
Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by rame18(f): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

You're actually referring to yourself. Abi I lie?

Mr man, do we have a problem?? please I don't have time to trade words with you,cos it obvious that you wanna trade words.
Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by 46arcadez(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
I know i can afford all but to me i can't afford them now cuz i still get bigger issues to deal with.

I prioritize things.
Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by Jaqenhghar: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
faithfull18:
Living above your means and trying to impress people is calling for unnecessary trouble.
Pls tell them
Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

Mr man, do we have a problem?? please I don't have time to trade words with you,cos it obvious that you wanna trade words.

Nah! Common, I was just joking. I'm sorry if it came out wrong, but I was just joking. We cool?
Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by rame18(f): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Nah! Common, I was just joking. I'm sorry if it came out wrong, but I was just joking. We cool?

yeah we cool.
Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by Fareedahlee44(f): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Also if you can afford to buy MTN subscription, dial *449*2# and get free 500mb. Thank me later.
I got the mtn free data, but it is not working
Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by itsCornie(f): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2018
weezweezweez:
not NIKA instead of NIKE or PUBA instead of PUMA or GUCCY instead of GUCCI

You really know grin grin
Re: ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises by weezweezweez(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2018
itsCornie:

You really know grin grin
lol... it isn't by force truly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA / Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" / Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.