Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,708 members, 7,865,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies (15512 Views)

Kano re-run: PDP's Yako, APC's Doguwa win Reps seats / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Hardeysolution(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
much expected.

we don't want PDP again that's what we said. we voted for our choice.

we said we were not victimised nor threatened.

the election was peaceful except for some APC and PDP extremists.

they gave us money. some collected it as markafi advised and we voted for our choice as he Said.

PDP brought us to a state of coma.

thanks to APC.

our osun people left us alone. they went to Lagos. where is Davido leaving? he is now here campaigning.

we aren't fools.

APC all the way

we love Aregbesola. he tried.

about salary, we understood.

PDP can't take over Nigeria! you want to continue what you finished... no way!!!!

the change is coming. it ain't easy. if it were to be me. it can't just happen overnight....

APC!!!! we will continue to pray for you.

don't become like PDP oooo

thank God they've gone back to where they came from. our prayers are answering..... they can't come and corrupt APC. no no no

2 Likes

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by jumpandpas(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Throwback:

Oj

Do you still believe that Buhari is a man of integrity?

I leave you to your conscience.
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Baawaa(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
truthfulparrot:
It is because of people like you that I sometimes wish PMB will be return back in 2019 so that you can see the foolishness of your jaundiced support for mediocrity. If you are going to be honest with yourself, is your life and those around you better since PMB assumed power?
Have you bothered to evaluate the reasons you have to support PMB? Nigeria is drifting towards anarchy and economic stagnation and you are busy showing your teeth!
Shut up!I don't depend on free money like you polical jobber grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Baawaa:

I change your ID to "olohunjupdplo" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My vote didn’t waste o grin grin
Ope ni f’Olohun grin smiley

1 Like

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by RTSC: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Throwback:
Where is Saraki and his praise singers?

Will our fellow Nigerians from the East, who have suddenly become interested in the welfare of Osun State, also chase out the salary owing PDP from Abia state where the people have been enslaved by the same PDP for 19yrs?

Or do they not want the best for themselves in those parts?

How come these same set of Nigerians wanted the kpomo commissioning and salary owing PDP even till this very day, to win the election in Ekiti?

What really is the interest of those who support PDP tooth and nail, despite the 16yrs of national failure and state level failure?
If abia state returns ikpeazu, then they are as stupid as the osun electorates and deserve whatever they get.

Probably even more stupid, since apc and their federal power will not be relevant in that election and apga should have no problem winning.
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by rolams(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
For those of you are happy about the conduct of this election and this Bu..administration, may God almighty put you the shoe of the oppressed soon. You shall see no helper.
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Baawaa(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

My vote didn’t waste o grin grin
Ope ni f’Olohun grin smiley
Ni tori ti o seun ti anu re duro lailai

2 Likes

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by jumpandpas(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hardeysolution:
much expected.

we don't want PDP again that's what we said. we voted for our choice.

we said we were not victimised nor threatened.

the election was peaceful except for some APC and PDP extremists.

they gave us money. some collected it as markafi advised and we voted for our choice as he Said.

PDP brought us to a state of coma.

thanks to APC.

our osun people left us alone. they went to Lagos. where is Davido leaving? he is now here campaigning.

we aren't fools.

APC all the way

we love Aregbesola. he tried.

about salary, we understood.

PDP can't take over Nigeria! you want to continue what you finished... no way!!!!

the change is coming. it ain't easy. if it were to be me. it can't just happen overnight....

APC!!!! we will continue to pray for you.

don't become like PDP oooo

thank God they've gone back to where they came from. our prayers are answering..... they can't come and corrupt APC. no no no

I thought that only Igbos are strangers in Lagos, I don't know that Osun people are also among the strangers in Lagos.

Cc Immhotep Lzza
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Throwback: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:

Do you still believe that Buhari is a man of integrity?

I leave you to your conscience.

Anyone associating with PDP has no conscience.

1 Like

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Mike008(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:
APC learnt from PDP

Remember Ekiti 2014

LOL
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by jumpandpas(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Throwback:

Will our fellow Nigerians from the East, who have suddenly become interested in the welfare of Osun State, also chase out the salary owing PDP from Abia state where the people have been enslaved by the same PDP for 19yrs?

How come these same set of Nigerians wanted the kpomo commissioning and salary owing PDP even till this very day, to win the election in Ekiti?

What really is the interest of those who support PDP tooth and nail, despite the 16yrs of national failure and state level failure?

You are not different from those you are accusing.
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by ikwutasco(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
this is Nigeria where every body is a criminal..... Dj play dat song 4 pls. I hate APC I hate PDP,i hate wrong political ideas frm Africa nd anywhere in d world it goes wrong bcus of power
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by godox2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jflex07:
Apc can never win a free and fair election in Nigeria, Bmc's are happy cos they rigged the election while shedding innocent blood
No matter what happens, buhari will leave some day.Power is transient.
Are you telling us that the election GEJ conducted in 2015, that usher in this admin was not free and fair, yet you are collebrating GEJ as,a hero?
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by dheilaw1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:

If Oyetola wants to enter Government house, let your father stand in the way and set leg for him.
asotan Oro ba yin je. the guy offend u?
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
I guess apc London wasn't joking when they said davido is still a novice in the game cheesy

1 Like

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Benekruku(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jflex07:
Apc can never win a free and fair election in Nigeria, Bmc's are happy cos they rigged the election while shedding innocent blood
No matter what happens, buhari will leave some day.Power is transient.

Sorry for your loss

Have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by ohiku4every1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wailing can not start taking place

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by FarahAideed: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Throwback:

Someone needs to monitor this dude and FarahAideed of the "satanic" and "demonic" and propaganda infamy.

They might kill themselves over this election.

Only Satanists and demons will not be disturbed about the show of shame in Osun today ..I am a totally depressed because I can see how this brazen aloofness will be also deployed in 2019
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Odiegwu!
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by akbahbah(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yoruba is the biggest problem in Nigeria. Omisore sold his people to buhari for money. Tinubu selling the whole nations to Fulani. From all indications, Nigeria can not stand as a nation, It is better every1 goes seperately.
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by cabilla(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Baawaa:
PDP,how is market grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pdp how is market ewu ocha
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Throwback: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

Only Satanists and demons will not be disturbed about the show of shame in Osun today ..I am a totally depressed because I can see how this brazen aloofness will be also deployed in 2019

I will tell you why your fear will come true.

Because you all in a bid to replace APC, have become demonic and satanic in your propaganda, and want the failed PDP to return to power.

As long as people like me exist, if we are not ready to replace APC with a decent political party, PDP will never be an alternative.

16yrs of failure that led to a sack, will never secure the same job 4yrs later.

Those of you who promised to physically and psychological destroy Buhari and APC, as evident in your devious propaganda and lack of conscience, should be ashamed that PDP is your hope for a better Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Calers: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
What goes around comes around.
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by GavelSlam: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
truthfulparrot:
It is because of people like you that I sometimes wish PMB will be return back in 2019 so that you can see the foolishness of your jaundiced support for mediocrity. If you are going to be honest with yourself, is your life and those around you better since PMB assumed power?
Have you bothered to evaluate the reasons you have to support PMB? Nigeria is drifting towards anarchy and economic stagnation and you are busy showing your teeth!

I've never had it so good as since 2015.

Please speak for yourself.

If you are really truthful you would itemize the decisions made by Buhari that you don't like.

I'm sure you would come up with watery arguments.

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by israelmao(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria will find its right course whether the agents of violence like it or not.
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by cabilla(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Throwback:

throwback my brother talk true atlist for once pdp/apc which did you refer
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by foleskay(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Apc the master desperados!! God saved me today from being macheted by apc state boys in orolu today!!

See, the election in orolu was a scam and a robbery of democracy. We were chased away by thugs and after few voting by their loyalists, d officials packed d ballot box and zoomed off!!
Inec must cancel osun polls!!! cryApc the master desperados!! God saved me today from being macheted by apc state boys in orolu today!!

See, the election in orolu was a scam and a robbery of democracy. We were chased away by thugs and after few voting by their loyalists, d officials packed d ballot box and zoomed off!!
Inec must cancel osun polls!!!
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by Ahmeduana(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
"PDP Is not without a blame."
Is it only APC that has the monopoly of stupidity and thuggery?? How can someone go with a DOG to fight an hungry LION dog-dog, lion-lion. If Nigeria has now become a Banana Republic under APC, then, i expected PDP should have gone for "RUSSIAN TACTICS" to averts this mirrage on Osun people. Haba!
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by mcfemight: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
hmmm, just passing....
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by GavelSlam: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

Throwback has said it all.

Your penchant for support of everything evil is synonymous with the method of governance PDP gave this nation for close to 2 decades.

The resolve of the people is what kicked them to the kerb never to be seen again.

Adeleke only happens to be a good guy from a popular family which boosted PDP's votes. Ede, Davido and his late brother all helped to make him a formidable opponent.

Nonetheless, PDP has lost as they have various elections held.

PDP must be disbanded.

They must rebrand and they must have high achievers and not people like FFK who have never worked a day in their life coming to dictate to the rest of the populace.

3 Likes

Re: OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Even Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke can't write this kind long grammar.

Lolz

Abeg nor use laff kee me hia. grin grin

E do you oooo! Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appoints Folasade Coker As Executive Secretary Of LJLA / Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... / Audu Ogbeh Launches Agriculture Roadmap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.