Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Apc's Gboyega Oyetola Defeats Pdp's Adeleke In Osun Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Gboyega Oyetola Defeats Pdp's Adeleke In Osun Rerun (4162 Views)

Labour Party Defeats PDP, Wins Nsukka/Igbo-Eze South Reps Seat / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Apc's Gboyega Oyetola Defeats Pdp's Adeleke In Osun Rerun by Hotfreeze: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
kotv:

[s]We may have been complaining of poor governance but there's no state in SS where our future have been severally destroyed by any of our leaders. Every damage currently in SS by our leaders can be easily fixed with the right leadership. None of any state in SS is severally indebted and have inability to pay it off like states in SW. None of SS leaders owe years of salary and had to be begged repeatedly for payment before they actually paid like in SW. During the last recession the area that complained the most and even had neighbors stealing from eachother was SW but I digress, who am I to judge you people. I don't care what happens to you people. What ever suffering you continuously bring to yourselves, that's your headache. Enjoy your poverty[/s]

Make I bring bucket or you'll rather swim in it?

Re: Apc's Gboyega Oyetola Defeats Pdp's Adeleke In Osun Rerun by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 28, 2018
dodelight:
OP, you should be ashamed of yourself if you truly believe there was a real election today.
It is better to pass a message without being foul.
I have been watching most of the comments in this forum and I must say it is very disheartening that those who call themselves enlightened behave this way.

Must there be insults before a message is passed?
Why not engage in constructive arguments with points and facts presented?
Re: Apc's Gboyega Oyetola Defeats Pdp's Adeleke In Osun Rerun by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 28, 2018
kotv:

We may have been complaining of poor governance but there's no state in SS where our future have been severally destroyed by any of our leaders. Every damage currently in SS by our leaders can be easily fixed with the right leadership. None of any state in SS is severally indebted and have inability to pay it off like states in SW. None of SS leaders owe years of salary and had to be begged repeatedly for payment before they actually paid like in SW. During the last recession the area that complained the most and even had neighbors stealing from eachother was SW but I digress, who am I to judge you people. I don't care what happens to you people. What ever suffering you continuously bring to yourselves, that's your headache. Enjoy your poverty
Bro please go and check again about states owing salaries and debts and come back to edit this.
I'm from Delta State and I can boldly tell u that d state is owing months of salary with the debt as at 2016 placed at 600billion naira.
Bayelsa is owing, too.

I'm not for any party that why I won't say more but please get your facts before u say things.

I'm personally not happy with how my state has been destroyed by Okowa and Uduaghan.
James is excluded cause he tried but those two up there, they are real destroyers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Miners Association Sign Pact / Is Buhari Really A Curse To Nigeria? Check This Out. / I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.