Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman (4288 Views)

Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP National Chiarman Ever / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by monkautos(m): 5:28am On Sep 28, 2018
ideology:
After Ekiti elections, I knew that Uche Secondus is going to be the worst PDP chairman.

If PDP is not careful, they will loose more states in 2019.

All the see, secondus do is fly jet up and down.

No strategy, no tactical move.
Sir what do want u expect secondus to do? To start fighting police or army?
Or is it secondus fault that inec suspended an initial election and did a quasi-supplementary elections.. You think this is jonathan time where the best strategist wins.. If na so then saraki might become president na.. My brother they strategized for as many vote as possible but APC was using state apparatus to intimidate people.. By the way the last lap of the fight is at the Supreme Court.. Am not talking about tribunal or Appeal court o

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by AK481(m): 5:33am On Sep 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
You jus realized? Wike sole purpose of installing Secondus is to retain his governorship seat..

If Buhari/APC assure Wike of retaining his seat in 2019, he will trade off PDP without blinking..

A South Western PDP chairman would have won Osun for the PDP today.

I don’t understand this post.

Even if the best chairman for the best place is in pdp during osun election,the best he can do is to win on a free and fair contest like the fist one that was inconclusive.

Nothing any Jupiter can do in the second one,mc oluomo and his boys finished all pdp voters and members while the police looked the other way.what could anybody have done better?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by monkautos(m): 5:37am On Sep 28, 2018
jchioma:

Pdp botched it the second time after 2014, the moment they denied the south west national chairmanship position and allowed defection of some eminent chieftains who vied for the post.

As 2019 elections beckons, they must respect their own laws and allow internal democracy to thrive.
So this is why yorubas have been unhappy with Pdp.. Mtcheew so Pdp should give its national chairman to a region with only one governor as Pdp.. If Pdp makes a yoruba man national chairman tinubu would just hijack the party over night, before you know it party chairman go begin play double cards.. Westerners actually love tinubu with all their hearts, so it will be very difficult a westerner to be party chairman without being compromised.. And don't forget these people are two faced you never know where they belong

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by Mizwisdom(f): 5:45am On Sep 28, 2018
He has done nothing wrong. PDP was already winning, government used its might against the party, there is nothing anyone can do.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by gare(f): 5:49am On Sep 28, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I think this has gone beyond him ....not having the yam and knife at his disposal is really rendering him impotent .

The opposition has all the resources of the country at their disposal as they are in charge at the federal level giving him little or no chance at all..

I swear I don't envy his position at the moment .

God bless Nigeria

Do check my signature for your that exact product that you want ..

The issue I see here is that they have personal agenda, towards the Presidential election, Which by the way they're going they will fail, you can see all APC governor rally round their candidate, but in PDP the candidate is on his own, how do you expect them to win and wike is becoming so confident but if he is not careful he will loose his seat to APC in 2019

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by chely: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2018
Causes of regret at old age
Pls don't make this mistakes

Click to read and you will know how to solve this issues
http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by zlantanfan: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Actually secondus is not smart that's why saraki used him in his declaration.

Oshiomole is too smart for him, i believed he could have been in osun himself with govs to pitch omisore as it was easier (the guy said he gave conditions which apc meet, meaning atiku, went for selfish end).

The same mistake he made in giving all Kano structure to kwankwanso, the same way he can't control party excos from sideing a particular aspirant

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by meccuno: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2018
ayokellany:

You can not say he is a failure because he is Igbo.
But everyone know he is a colossal failure.
the whole essence of the comments and the reason why this thread was opened in the first place. its not that difficult to see through people. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by bounceback: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Secondus wouldn't and can't do anything and I can't blame him. It was rigged and they should go to court. The Yoruba's had always betrayed our trust but we pray they wake up.

Pathetic thing, Which trust? What has election in SW got to do with your cursed land. You paid tout litter the forum spewing trash everywhere like a cursed goat, Why cant you face your godforsaken region instead of crying more than the bereaved. Rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by Throwback: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're hopeless.

Which of the candidates in this election isn't Yoruba? How does it affect wherever you come from? What useless trust do you have with the Yoruba?

I tell you that those clansmen are hopelessly delusional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by Jlow2: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
You jus realized? Wike sole purpose of installing Secondus is to retain his governorship seat..

If Buhari/APC assure Wike of retaining his seat in 2019, he will trade off PDP without blinking..

A South Western PDP chairman would have won Osun for the PDP today.
were was the south west wen ppd lost in 2015? so after they salvaged the party from defeat of 2015 dey will give it to southwest chairman dat will sell it to tinibu in 2019, bro gone re d days of bread and butter
Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by khSteel: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Bunch of hateful bigotic people...

They will forever HATE ANYTHING & EVERYTHING Igbo.

Instead of them to hustle for their happiness, they rather spend all their waking moments HATING EVERYTHING & ANYTHING Igbos.

Their heads automatically gets knocked up once it has to do with Igbos, and they will NEVER EVER think like human beings.

Hateful Bigotic Retards.
Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by ideology(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2018
i just came by to read post after opening the thread
Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by figurine: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2018
THE POSTER WILL EAT HIS WORDS
Re: Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman by ideology(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2018
hahaha who is fighting with you..

or you can't read and understand ni
figurine:
THE POSTER WILL EAT HIS WORDS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others / FCT Chief Judge Hails Ugwuanyi On Adoption Of Administration Of Criminal Justice / David Lyon Is The Least Educated Governor-elect Since Creation Of Bayelsa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.