Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,295 members, 7,957,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (34590 Views)

2023: APC Governors Pass A Vote Of Confidence In Adamu / PDP NWC Likely To Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On Secondus / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Mophasa(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
The independent electoral commision has recieved a backlash from Nigerians after widespread allegations of compromise in the osun state elections.

According to a twitter poll,majority of Nigerians voted against the electoral umpire come 2019 elections! check below...

http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/09/nigerians-pass-vote-of-no-confidence-on.html?m=1

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Mophasa(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Racoon(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
After collecting #169Billion for the impending 2019 elections and now this APC/INEC will never be the same again.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by OreMI22: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
It is now clear Buhari does not Intend to win elections. He will simply deploy troops and ask INEC to declare him winner and that's it.

OSUN rigging must not stand.

Mahmoud Yakubu MUST GO!

303 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by FarahAideed: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
We call for the immediate resignation of Yakubu Mahmoud

245 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Those are not Nigerians but ipobians

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by alizma: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
who and who constitute the Nigerians you are talking about?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by IARASORGANIC: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria my country, we have a long way to go.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
I Dont wholly blame inec,but instead i pity d osun state citizens who despite all d salaries been owed to them by aregbesola they still went ahead to vote is former chief of staff{oyetola} cause d man is arrogant n might no even pay salaries

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by cashlurd(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
No pity for the PDP in Osun state. This is the full meaning of Karma! After rigging their way through the political landscape for 16years... Why shouldn't their victory also be rigged
GEJ brought them to their Karma. If he hadn't conceeded power to the APC...if he had the guts to rig the 2015 elections, PDP would still have stood their ground now and saved themselves from crying foul!!

Karma is a bitch!! ���

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Paollo: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
All haij GEJ

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by SageTravels: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
What is the Essence of the PVC. There is no need going to get my PVC. If I eventually get it, I will be using it for bank verification or to show Arik, Air Peace, Dana etc. at the airport anytime I want to travel.

Buhari should just continue. He will surely Go one day.

deomelo:
Another wailing and crying ipob thread.

When Igbos turn into Nigerians sef...

grin grin grin grin

Not really brother, Its not About PDP or IPOB but about our future. I'm pretty sure if you or any member of your family is Osun state civil servant, you won't type this.

We need a new Nigeria. a country where development and people's welfare are government priority.

51 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by EnglishUsa: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Thunder way go fire buhari still de do maps reading of his way about. If to say buhari de stay one place like abacha this thunder for don track him down. The thunder has over stress because of buhari never stay one place. But one day Na one day.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lol cheesy wink.
The Osun indigenes voted for who they wanted.
Why are some wailers form other states crying more than the people that voted?
They better concentrate on their respective states so they won't die of BP or hypertension!

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by hezy4real01(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC is big scam

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Demgohearword: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
No confidence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by abc115: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
cool
How many Nigerians Voted...Stop carrying fake news

Only 225 voted with 6 days left...why bring it to FP

This is against ethics of JP

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Melison(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Inec,Efcc,DSS are all now reduced to just mere tools,reduced to objects that dance to the tune of the wind(APC).Nigerians be wise this is just a tip of what is bound to come,if this man wins 2019 he knows its his last tenure expect an extreme level of rulership, this one na part one, part two no go funny,,,,Naija matter tire me,
God help Nigerians cos na we Go hear am
If u like vote APC oo,or PDP oo,sdp any one but na we all go still suffer the pain,
Wake up Nigerians

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by iykeism(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
All those preaching collection of PVC
Should better STOP and start preaching REVOLUTION. Everytime people talk of recycling old corrupt politicians but still line up in front of them. I hate ranting on platforms like this but am very very angry with electoral process in Nigeria

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by itsmeurLady(f): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
If I can pass more than a low vote of confidence, I would have done that because This is A Slap to Nigeria!!! We can't trust INEC to take buhari out come 2019 because the election will be rigged in his favor. No we won't accept that, this is shameful. It is a slap on our face that we are being dictated to. Things are not done that way! U can't force yourself into power and expect to be celebrated, buhari and his team are TYRANTS! They should leave! You can't publicly humiliate Nigeria like this, the whole world saw what happened. It is amazing that they could stoop so low even when the whole world was watching, they didn't care! if APC is working, what is my business, I will gladly be on their side but they are not doing anything, they are just playing with people's future. Nigeria we can do better now, we can be better!!

Nobody should quote me, ayam upset undecided undecided in fact ayam going to bed!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by BeansAndBread(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Op be very kaivul, less than 300 people voted and you're saying "Nigerians". Looks like it's paid PDP members! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by jetz(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
It's well o
Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
So this is exactly what they are planning to do in 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by tolux247(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Which Part of Nigerians ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by koolgee(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is serious
Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by deomelo: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Another wailing and crying ipob thread.

When Igbos turn into Nigerians sef...

grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by cbnileowo: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
lol...saraki and co...south west is no more yours....abeg is fayose still in Nigeria sha..d guy is quite did days ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by ZeeBaba17(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
which Nigerians!!!! I am not among o, Osun people have spoken and the voice of the people is d voice of God. Abi una don forget??!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by EarthXmetahuman: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
nigerians or biafrans

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Sholaco: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by ybalogs(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kudos to Inec. Who are the Nigerians passing rubbish? INEC has done their job if they're not ok with it, court is there abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mophasa:
The independent electoral commision has recieved a backlash from Nigerians after widespread allegations of compromise in the osun state elections.

According to a twitter poll,majority of Nigerians voted against the electoral umpire come 2019 elections! check below...

http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/09/nigerians-pass-vote-of-no-confidence-on.html?m=1

would dey av said dis if d result had gone the other way?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor / FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday / Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.