Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Alex In A Hot Argument With A Bouncer At A Recent Event - Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex In A Hot Argument With A Bouncer At A Recent Event - Watch (1027 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House / Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tobi Bakre And Alex In Adorable Photos / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex In A Hot Argument With A Bouncer At A Recent Event - Watch by Peterdredd(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Alex In A Hot Argument With A Bouncer At A Recent Event - Watch by Airforce01(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
The bouncer is not a big brother fan

He no know her

1 Like

Re: Alex In A Hot Argument With A Bouncer At A Recent Event - Watch by Astonmartin(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Alex In A Hot Argument With A Bouncer At A Recent Event - Watch by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Useless olosho and events are like 5 and 6, why will she not be bounced when they know she there to steal men

Abegee come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me

1 Like

Re: Alex In A Hot Argument With A Bouncer At A Recent Event - Watch by Peterdredd(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Useless olosho and events are like 5 and 6, why will she not be bounced when they know she there to steal men

Abegee come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me

Bro.. Lol.. She offend you??
Re: Alex In A Hot Argument With A Bouncer At A Recent Event - Watch by OKorowanta: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Airforce01:
The bouncer is not a big brother fan

He no know her

No mind her..
Make she dey feel like superstar for there..
I'm sure its dat superstar ego dats making her argue maybe over ordinary question d bouncer asked her.

1 Like

Re: Alex In A Hot Argument With A Bouncer At A Recent Event - Watch by Peterdredd(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2018
OKorowanta:

No mind her..
Make she dey feel like superstar for there..
I'm sure its dat superstar ego dats making her argue maybe over ordinary question d bouncer asked her.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Alex Becomes Brand Ambassador Of L'avyanna Skin Naturals / Nigerian Social Media Awards (SMA Nigeria 2018) Full Winners List / 'How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off' - Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.