Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary (69237 Views)

Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by wunmi590(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2018
25th has passed, and some people have not received alert, shior
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by landmark86: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Nothing is has gud as being self employed I swear.
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Divay22(f): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2018
faaz24:
E sanwo o...

At least person go fit use that one enjoy the strike
Lol.. You wan use your salary take enjoy strike abi grin cheesy grin
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by bukolabeauty09(f): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2018
He said: “We have a standing order from Mr. President to pay workers salaries from the 25th of every month, which we have striven hard to fulfill to Nigerian workers and this month will not be an exception”.

The salary should have been paid before today 28th of September
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Deltatoto: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
I don't know why this people lied a lot, have they ever pay 25th before? they pay salaries 1week and 2nd week of the following month, that has being their routine.
depemds on ur office my wife earns before 22 of every month

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by ashjay001(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2018
magoo10:

He said: “We have a standing order from Mr. President to pay workers salaries from the 25th of every month, which we have striven hard to fulfill to Nigerian workers and this month will not be an exception”.

Few months ago the tyrant would have threatened workers 'no work no pay' but 2019 election fever is resetting the dullards brain.

After increase in minimum wage the malu will still be sent back to daura.

Wail with sense bro.

Right from inception, he has always insisted on salaries! That's d reason for all d numerous bailout he approved. Even giving bailout, as recent as last week, n insisting it's used for salaries!

If u don't like him, no probs! Just don't lie ontop him head

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by sarcasticdude(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2018
“There are other critical stakeholders like the Cash
Management Department in Ministry of Finance and
others who are supposed to do their beat before we
can finalise

Ladies and gentlemen cheesy isn't this a roundabout method of saying "No work no pay"? cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by joenor(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2018
I just hope our confuse leader should pick sense!
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by taytee(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2018
but banks are not working that's where the problem lies now we can't collect the money nah
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
I don't know why this people lied a lot, have they ever pay 25th before? they pay salaries 1week and 2nd week of the following month, that has being their routine.
Ahhh lie go kill u one day, they paid 25th nd 26th of every month. Why u dey lie nau, e no good for ur body
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Teeeecash(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2018
25th ?? Whats today's date ??. . . . abeg shift make i faint. . . . i smell lai mohammed [ lienus ]
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by valstan: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
apc members are al liars. I receive my salary 1st or 2nd week. Last month salary was on the first week of this month.
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Omeokachie: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2018

So these mofos have been struggling to pay N18k, and they are promising workers N52K plus?

Trust APC at your own peril.
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by oluakin08: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2018
answer

Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Houseofribz1(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by 12345baba(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2018
prela:
That's the only thing the evil party is good at, owing salaries.

The fire of the Lord is coming for you all. One by one.
make the fire of the lord increase him speed o.

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Daeylar(f): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2018
sarcasticdude:
“There are other critical stakeholders like the Cash
Management Department in Ministry of Finance and
others who are supposed to do their beat before we
can finalise

Ladies and gentlemen cheesy isn't this a roundabout method of saying "No work no pay"? cheesy

Very roundabout
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Daeylar(f): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Basically saying we would have paid salary but since the strike is on we can't pay salary because we are on strike so reconsider(end) the strike so we can pay salaries
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by ofuonyebi: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2018
This is cheering news and for better development...at least on the labour side..
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by chukkyAlex(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2018
post=71596450:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Your Father!!!!!!
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by rolams(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Salary on the 25th of every month abi? What was yesterday's date? Why have you not paid them? When will you increase the salary? Fo...lish govt. These are the questions you suppose to answer.
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by crazygod(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2018
16Ebiscoo:

“After speaking with the local arm of the Labour in the office on the need to pay salaries[b], they conceded to allow me and some of my staff in[/b] but the gates are still locked.”
Do u see the kind of country we are living in? Everybody is after their own pocket. No selfless leaders again both on the part of FG and NLC
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Justinah4real(f): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2018
AmeLonRo:
Govt workers that earn more than the private workers in same parlance are on strike now. the private workers will not join the strike. Govt school teachers earn more than the private school teachers yet the private school teachers cannot join the strike. Until everyone in this nation rise up to the challenge of personal and collective leadership together with any type of sacrifice needed the needed progress will be a mirage of all sorts.

Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by AdeniyiA(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2018
"The AGF further appealed to the national leadership of labour to reconsider their stand on the industrial action, saying the President Muhammadu Buhari government had demonstrated high commitment towards meeting the welfare of workers "

Like seriously? How? Are you mad?
Why does these people like speaking from their ass?
If asked to justified his statement now he'd sink further into clueless talk.. nonsense!
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by soji73: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by soji73: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2018
:ohmmmm
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by CioAngels(f): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2018
So i use to think he was for the masses, Oshiomohle had his own way of making his personal money from government, reasons why labour leaders starting from him till now calls out for strike then later compromise to make huge amount from government at the expense of the workers while we think they are fighting workers interest. This one though seem okay, but many Nigerians, especially private workers who are used as slaves were not allowed because they want to continue their slavery. I hope labour will picket the privates that disobeys, especially the Asians.
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Kaymm: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2018
magoo10:

Few months ago the tyrant would have threatened workers 'no work no pay' but 2019 election fever is resetting the dullards brain.

your father
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Elaric(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2018
What kind of game blame is the FG playing? Very unserious persons. Address the issue at hand and stop this game
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by Cyriloha(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
magoo10:

Hand shake
Re: New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary by zabuur: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2018
magoo10:

U think it's at a press of one button that salaries would be paid automatically. Coz they said from 25th, u think it's just gonna be like dt. There is a process dude and that starts from 25th. Chase him back to Daura and replace with who jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.