Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (84160 Views)

Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by ednut1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
See as illiterate party agents disgracing my state chai
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by anibirelawal(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
winningwinner:

With your British father and Nigerian mother you still claim a Rivers man. Are you truly Nigerian?

Lol...
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by kingshrd: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
ojotobiloba1:
Aregbesola, Tinubu, Buhari, Oyetola,.. Enjoy ur power while it last but it will never be well with ur unborn generations with ds ur scam way of winning.. History won't forget you negatively... #Enjoy ur power but nothing last forever. Spits
EXAMPLES OF INCONCLUSIVE ELECTIONS

Case Number (1)
IMO GUBER ELECTIONS 2015

Okorocha( APC) —-385,671
Ihedioha( PDP) ——-306,142
Margin———79,529
Cancelled votes——-144,715
INEC Decision: election declared inconclusive, supplementary elections conducted

PDP Position: applauded INEC
APC Position: Kicked against rerun but eventually participated and won
Before you wail hold onto history

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
other party agents are working against PDP really disheartening

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by ifyalways(f): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osogbo
APC 299
PDP 165

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Baraqkenny: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
imagine what this stupid prof is saying on live TV

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by femo86(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
I'm here for the comments grin grin

If you like kill yourself on top naija matter, nah you sabi

5 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by hammer6F: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
After Apc Vote Rigging, Is Buhari Integrity Still Corruption Free?

I laugh at the naivety of Nigerians who say Buhari has integrity and corruption free.

As the saying goes, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Halexgos3(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
It impossible.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Acetin: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
mycar:

What is PDP?
PDP is nothing but a name of a political party and not a human being. You should be more concerned about where your country is heading to and not how long PDP was in power.

Thank you dear for that comment, our problem In Nigeria it’s the people , when we start observing the power of the people that’s when things get right in this country.....people talk about PDp and apc like it’s not the same people that had been going from pdp to apc.
This politicians don’t give a damn about you, try and stay with them and you will see they have no vision or plans for the people, even an SUG president in a uni, only thinks about the money he/she will corner.
Let’s start talking about what an aspirant can offer to the people not parties

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am watching it live. The agents testified the rerun was free and fair. Wailers have you heard.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by koboko69: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
7years:
other party agents are working against PDP
really disheartening
laugh wan kill me...

There was no shotting at all....

If everybody were chest away...where did PDP get 165 votes from....

cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
7years:
who is this asshole wearing oversized blue round neck

Who are you asking?

Does being bitter and pained give you the right to ask question randomly?

Go and ask Sango if you are puzzled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Hafeexla(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Not too often you see a wise message on NL, so I have to respect and quote the few I see!!!

I wished Nigerians reason like this, be the illiteracy level in my home country is above 90 percent!!!
Your own view is even that of an illiterate, no iota of common sense

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Sopstix(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osogbo LGA
APC- 299
PDP- 165
SDP- 01
ADP- 00
#OsunDecides smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lots of hidden tears in these comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin So PDP members on this thread can be so silent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
hammer6F:
After Apc Vote Rigging, Is Buhari Integrity Still Corruption Free?

I laugh at the naivety of Nigerians who say Buhari has integrity and corruption free.

As the saying goes, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
Cry me a river

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by SHAMONEYXL(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by chinchum(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
franchasng:
No, Theodore Orji didn't install him. Ikpeazu was elected based on pity because Ngwa people have never ruled Abia, and they own Aba the most economic viable city in Abia and was abandoned to rot....so people voted for him with the hope that he will clean up Aba and transform it, but he seems to be failing and will be voted out come 2019!

Mind u, I didn't said Igbo state governors are the best, they are all failures like their fellow western and northern governors but all I am saying is let people vote count so a governor or president or senator that fail to perform up to peoples expectation get voted out without some political godfathers deciding for the entire state.

That way, incoming politicians will learn that they need to perform to get reelected, that's all I am saying
But Theodore Orji is currently a Senator!. Dont bury your head in sand bro!. Aba kor Abakaliki ni. The current Abia governor lost in Aba, and there was wild but fake celebration as the election was rigged. I can school you about your backyard. Meshionu!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by frankmoney(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
7years:
other party agents are working against PDP
really disheartening
what if pdp are lying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2018

Here are the official results as announced by INEC officials at the polling units:

Ife South Osi Ward 8 PU10
APC - 172

PDP - 21

Ife North, Ward 10, PU2
APC - 126

PDP - 2

Osogbo Ataoja Ward 05 PU 017
APC - 299

PDP - 165

Orolu Ward 08 PU001
APC - 111

PDP - 3

Ife South, Olode Ward 07, PU12
APC - 283

PDP - 15

Orolu Ward 08 PU004
APC - 198

PDP - 15

Orolu Ward 09 PU 003
APC - 41

PDP - 64

Total votes won in rerun election
APC - 1160

Adeleke - 325

_____

When Adeleke's previous lead of 353 is added to his tally in the rerun, he's still 482 votes behind Oyetola.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by concacid: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

Who asked for your biography?
e pain am�
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

Who are you asking?
Does being bitter and pained give you the right to ask question randomly?
Go and ask Sango if you are puzzled

Okay....
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by michoim(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
anibirelawal:
APC..... CHANGE!

Changed and chased away the PeopleDeceivingPeople from power to progressive congress.

2019 Loading....

Yes ooo

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by drotba(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
mycar:

What is PDP?
PDP is nothing but a name of a political party and not a human being. You should be more concerned about where your country is heading to and not how long PDP was in power.

Abeegi don't mind the mindless sycophant
I pity this country
God help us!!!!
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Calers:
Pdp destroyed Nigeria for 16years

Now APC ruin it in just 3 and half years! kudos to APC!! You wont escape whatever calamity the APC led government has brought to this our dear country!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Hafeexla(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
conscienceman4:
MAY GOD SAVE THIS COUNTRY BY SAPERATION. BY WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OSUN I AM ASHAMED OF BEING CALLED A NIGERIAN. SOMEBODY JUST FIGHT PERSON BREAK LEG YOU CANCELLED ELECTION, ANOTHER PERSON KILLED AND YOU ARE ANNOUNCING RESULTS.
Another slowpoke typing with chinko
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by ifyalways(f): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Orolu
APC 280
PDP 122

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
frankmoney:
what if pdp are lying
We saw loads of videos today now
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by franchasng: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
ajericho:
but pls what's your problem with Yoruba people?,we don't give a poo about who you elect in your state,you con talk say make we dey fight soldiers,we ain't senseless
go and ask America and Europe why they are interested in what happens in Africa, and the rest of the world okay, mumu educated illiterate!

The outcome of your election and policies affect Igbos!

Whatever happens in Yoruba land directly or indirectly affects Igbos, so they must be interested in it because they are very smart intelligent people who move around, explore the world instead of sitting in their brown roof building forming sophisticated without traveling and feeling local champion.

Travel and see!

You can't be a great tribe or race by sitting in your home and bragging!

Go out! Tour the whole world!

Conquer places nobody dares to go and establish your presence there that's what makes u a great tribe and race!

Europe, America and now China became great not by sitting in their homeland and be forming comfortable, they moved out, even left their greener pastures to explore and exploit barren lands in Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Pacific, so stop jubilating on your ignorance and learn to explore and conquer regions if u want to be relevant!

Igbos are the light of black people. They go to places blacks are scared to go and overcome challenges and establish presence, deal with it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Afrocentric: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Calers:
Pdp destroyed Nigeria for 16years
IDIOT. SO APC SHOULD BE CHEATING ABI?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.