Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,309 members, 7,954,235 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Influence Marketing: What Is A Good Engagement Rate On Instagram + Examples - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Influence Marketing: What Is A Good Engagement Rate On Instagram + Examples (369 Views)

Affiliate Marketing: What Is It? / 7 Tips On How To Reduce Bounce Rate On Website / Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 With Reasonable Examples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Influence Marketing: What Is A Good Engagement Rate On Instagram + Examples by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is for those guys doing influence marketing on Instagram

If you want to be successful in Instagram marketing, you need an instagram page with a good engagement rate. before you waste your money on paying for instablog9ja advert and celebrity advertising, you need to understand the meaning of engagement rate on Instagram.

According to wiki, An engagement rate is a metric that measures the level of engagement that a piece of created content is receiving from an audience. It shows how much people interact with the content. Factors that influence engagement include users' comments, shares, likes etc

PRACTICAL WAYS OF PROMOTING YOUR PRODUCT THROUGH ENGAGEMENT RATE ON INSTAGRAM

for example: instablog9ja has 1.7m followers but when i checked their engagement rate it was 0.26%, it shows that instablog9ja is below the industry standard guideline for engagement rate, it means you wont make any money when you use instablog9ja to advertise your product.

so i decided to test our popular musician called wizkid. wizkid has almost 6 million followers and engagement rate of 1.38%, his engagement rate is average and will be a good place to advertise your product, but this comes with a cost, since he is very popular, it will be very expensive to advert your products on his Instagram page

Teddy A the former big brother contestant has 600,000 follower and has an engagement of 2.08% better than wizkid, so Teddy A is a good business for influence marketing on Instagram, if i have the cash to advertise my product, i will go to Teddy A instead of wizkid. teddy A will be a lot cheaper than wizkid.

when doing influencing marketing on Instagram, look for a Instagram page with more than 100,000 followers and a good engagement rate. any engagement rate below 1% is bad for your business.

These are the people i will be advertising my product/brand on their Instagram page

Kemen - @KEMEN_FITNESS Instagram follower 188,424 engagement rate (1.64%)- average engagement rate
Debbie rise- @DEBIE_RISE Instagram follower 457,757 Followers, engagement rate (1.25%)-average engagement rate
cee-c-@ceec_official, 980,819 Followers, ENGAGEMENT RATE (5.37%)-high engagement rate
Nina- @ NINA_IVY_ , 797,377 Followers, ENGAGEMENT RATE (3.59%)-good engagement rate
TOBI BAKRE- @TOBIBAKRE, 950,777 Followers. ENGAGEMENT RATE (3.94%)- high engagement rate

Miracle is hot cake for anyone who wanna make money on promoting their product/brand on Instagram

miracleikechukwu- follower- 830,976 Followers engagement rate- 6.29% -very high engagement rate

Miracle has a very high engagement rate on his Instagram page and will be a good business for Instagram marketing for your product & brand promotion

Some of these guys may not know the value of their Instagram page but for those guys interested in promoting their product on these pages, you can dm them and either beg them to promote your brand, if they know the value of their instagram page, you can pay them their rate for posting your product name and websites on the bio of their Instagram page.

1 Like

Re: Influence Marketing: What Is A Good Engagement Rate On Instagram + Examples by Delight123(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
thebosstrevor:
This is for those guys doing influence marketing on Instagram

If you want to be successful in Instagram marketing, you need an instagram page with a good engagement rate. before you waste your money on paying for instablog9ja advert and celebrity advertising, you need to understand the meaning of engagement rate on Instagram.

According to wiki, An engagement rate is a metric that measures the level of engagement that a piece of created content is receiving from an audience. It shows how much people interact with the content. Factors that influence engagement include users' comments, shares, likes etc

PRACTICAL WAYS OF PROMOTING YOUR PRODUCT THROUGH ENGAGEMENT RATE ON INSTAGRAM

for example: instablog9ja has 1.7m followers but when i checked their engagement rate it was 0.26%, it shows that instablog9ja is below the industry standard guideline for engagement rate, it means you wont make any money when you use instablog9ja to advertise your product.

so i decided to test our popular musician called wizkid. wizkid has almost 6 million followers and engagement rate of 1.38%, his engagement rate is average and will be a good place to advertise your product, but this comes with a cost, since he is very popular, it will be very expensive to advert your products on his Instagram page

Teddy A the former big brother contestant has 600,000 follower and has an engagement of 2.08% better than wizkid, so Teddy A is a good business for influence marketing on Instagram, if i have the cash to advertise my product, i will go to Teddy A instead of wizkid. teddy A will be a lot cheaper than wizkid.

when doing influencing marketing on Instagram, look for a Instagram page with more than 100,000 followers and a good engagement rate. any engagement rate below 1% is bad for your business.

These are the people i will be advertising my product/brand on their Instagram page

Kemen - @KEMEN_FITNESS Instagram follower 188,424 engagement rate (1.64%)- average engagement rate
Debbie rise- @DEBIE_RISE Instagram follower 457,757 Followers, engagement rate (1.25%)-average engagement rate
cee-c-@ceec_official, 980,819 Followers, ENGAGEMENT RATE (5.37%)-high engagement rate
Nina- @ NINA_IVY_ , 797,377 Followers, ENGAGEMENT RATE (3.59%)-good engagement rate
TOBI BAKRE- @TOBIBAKRE, 950,777 Followers. ENGAGEMENT RATE (3.94%)- high engagement rate

Miracle is hot cake for anyone who wanna make money on promoting their product/brand on Instagram

miracleikechukwu- follower- 830,976 Followers engagement rate- 6.29% -very high engagement rate

Miracle has a very high engagement rate on his Instagram page and will be a good business for Instagram marketing for your product & brand promotion

Some of these guys may not know the value of their Instagram page but for those guys interested in promoting their product on these pages, you can dm them and either beg them to promote your brand, if they know the value of their instagram page, you can pay them their rate for posting your product name and websites on the bio of their Instagram page.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Web Development Full Tutorial. / Multiple Payment Received Verified Nigerian Adsense For Sale / 5 Ways To Find And Remove Duplicate Files On Mac To Free Up Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.