Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election (29237 Views)

Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by sexiestharam(f): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Y
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by ybalogs(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mama Taraba is a mole in Buhari's government She'd soon meet up with her godfather as she's been stopped from contesting now.
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Nuzo1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
I guess most of these disqualifications are based on moral grounds.

Otherwise, as much as I think Shittu is not mentally fit to be a ward councillor; he hasn't actually committed any crime. The person who actually committed a crime was Kemi Adeosun.

So, the burden is on Shittu's employer to explain why a man who has crass disregard for a one year MANDATORY national youth service be employed as a minister and still be in service?

We must learn to be serious with governance.
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Edcure1: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Paollo:
I remember that year when she got only 1 vote during pdp precidential primaries
Not her. It was one woman from the Plateau.
Sarah Sosan...if I get the name correctly.

1 Like

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Shampoo77: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Thats good for her. Tinubu and Oshiomonkey next online.
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by 93Miles: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
cathodekazim:
I'm a Buharist but with what happened in Osun today, he has surely lost a lot of people's sympathy

shup d f up. Ipod.

1 Like

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Cantonese: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
And too late she cannot decamp to PDP. Also there is no other strong party in Taraba. Where will she go? She chose Buhari over her godfather Atiku. Surely APC will lose in Taraba state now.

1 Like

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Edcure1:

Not her. It was one woman from the Plateau.
Sarah Sosan...if I get the name correctly.

Sarah Jubril

Sarah Sosan was a Deputy Gov under Fashola.
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Benekruku(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Just watch how those Ipob miscreants start supporting Shittu and Mama Taraba.

You sabi dem

Na dere way
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Tareq1105: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
tuniski:
Nigeria will be rescued come 2019. APC will undo itself. Stolen mandates of today will pave way for tomorrow's deafening defeat!

It's not new, PDP has done worst

1 Like

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Benekruku(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Cantonese:
And too late she cannot decamp to PDP. Also there is no other strong party in Taraba. Where will she go? She chose Buhari over her godfather Atiku. Surely APC will lose in Taraba state now.

Wake up!
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Paollo:
lol that wasnt her.
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Cantonese:
[s]And too late she cannot decamp to PDP. Also there is no other strong party in Taraba. Where will she go? She chose Buhari over her godfather Atiku. Surely APC will lose in Taraba state now.[/s]

You Ipob clowns analyse politics like blind drunkards who are also epileptic.

She flew the APC flag in Taraba in 2015 and lost. They are looking for a stronger and loyal candidate for the ticket.

Don't sit in your mother's kitchen in Abakaliki and be typing rubbish online.

8 Likes

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Tareq1105: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Cantonese:

We don't even want to win in Taraba bcoz of certain forces but we're sure of getting 25%

4 Likes

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by FriendNG: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shamzy25:
not a big deal... make she no waste her money... federal appointment sure for her km 2019 if buhari enter aso rock again... nd who says buhari no go win again shud explain why he will not win again... we never learn reach jare...

She will not gain anything under Buhari again after she publicly disgrace him

2 Likes

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Andrewkinggg: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Which stolen mandate? My friend stop talking nonsense. When INEC declared Adeleke winner over APC in the senatorial elections, there was no stolen mandate?

PDP lost, you can go to hell if you like.

What rubbish are you saying?
Adeleke won his senatorial seat duly no rigging and in fact with a landslide victory.. It's unfortunate that you are yet to get over that election.

How can you in your sane mind say PDP lost? This is a clear case of rigging and result manipulation! How can PDP who recorded over 40% of votes in all local government is struggling to get 5% votes in the re-run. There is a lot that's going wrong with this country.

Because it's PDP this shouldn't be celebrated. This is RIGGING and stealing the people's mandate from PDP. This precedence APC is setting will set Nigeria on a dangerous path we need to thread carefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

[s]What rubbish are you saying?
Adeleke won his senatorial seat duly no rigging and in fact with a landslide victory.. It's unfortunate that you are yet to get over that election.

How can you in your sane mind say PDP lost? This is a clear case of rigging and result manipulation! How can PDP who recorded over 40% of votes in all local government is struggling to get 5% votes in the re-run. There is a lot that's going wrong with this country.

Because it's PDP this shouldn't be celebrated. This is RIGGING and stealing the people's mandate from PDP. This precedence APC is setting will set Nigeria on a dangerous path we need to thread carefully.[/s]

I repeat, PDP lost the election. You have 2 options:

Go to court or go to hell.

12 Likes

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by OlujobaSamuel: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Paollo:
thats Sarah Jubril not this woman
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by omokab: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osho my man! You deserve a botle of star from me. Thenext one is to send that one calling himself minister of labour packing to onitsha. By next year i know all oir mministers will not be rubber stamp again.the must work,work and work.
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by VULCAN(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
You will drown in the sea of your own hatred

Hotfreeze:

Buhari doesn't need people's sympathy, he needs people's votes. The voters have spoken loud and clear.

Those who need sympathy to win elections are the people from the muddy Republic currently begging PDP to give them VP slot in 2019.

Sympathy doesn't win elections, votes do. That's why they are political nonentities.
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by shukudi(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
sexiestharam:
Why is Nigeria so messed up?? Our President allegedly did not pass his SSCE and even if he did, he only has an SSCE Certificate. Why the prejudice against those who graduated but didn't serve? It makes no sense. Why should an SSCE holder rule us but graduates without NYSC not have the opportunity? It is either we change the constitution to state that only graduates with NYSC qualify for political appointments, or SSCE is the required minimum and it doesn't matter if you serve or not! Simple!!!
Mam, go buy naija constitution for Emeka hand for Ojota tomorrow. The minimum requirement is O'Level or it's equivalents. For any graduate presenting his or her certificate, they must do so with NYSC certificate because it is mandatory to serve as a graduate. however the person can choose to use his or her O'Level certificate if there is no NYSC certificate, this is what Saraki has been using since he started active politics bcus he no do NYSC and nobody can disqualify him for that. The O'Level was included then to give room for people who do not have the opportunity for higher education to participate in politics. If you know you want to do politics in Nigeria and you no get NYSC certificate, then keep your degree and use your O'Level certificate to avoid political wahala.

2 Likes

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by ochallo: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Paollo:
that’s somebody else
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
VULCAN:
[s]You will drown in the sea of your own hatred[/s]

Biafran Navy, chief safety officer.

1 Like

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
What goes around comes around, I remember when this lady jailed femi falana in the 80s as magistrate over protest against cancellation of june 12 presid3btial elections.
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nogodye:
But Mama Taraba was cleared to contest in the last guber election...explain pls.

She is a pdp mole.
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Awesome01(m): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Use and dump tongue

Hen? my sister don't be mislead o. Use and dump ke. Do you know how much she's accrued from being a minister for over 3years now?

To me, it is dem dem that are using and dumping us the citizens. Sorry, I'm not talking about all these political parties jumble stories, but that statement of "Use and dump?". Abegi.

2 Likes

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by sexiestharam(f): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2018
shukudi:

Mam, go buy naija constitution for Emeka hand for Ojota tomorrow. The minimum requirement is O'Level or it's equivalents. For any graduate presenting his or her certificate, they must do so with NYSC certificate because it is mandatory to serve as a graduate. however the person can choose to use his or her O'Level certificate if there is no NYSC certificate, this is what Saraki has been using since he started active politics bcus he no do NYSC and nobody can disqualify him for that. The O'Level was included then to give room for people who do not have the opportunity for higher education to participate in politics. If you know you want to do politics in Nigeria and you no get NYSC certificate, then keep your degree and use your O'Level certificate to avoid political wahala.

With your explanation, there is no reason for Shittu to be disqualified. He has his SSCE certificate!
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Sheggy13(m): 2:52am On Sep 28, 2018
sexiestharam:

With your explanation, there is no reason for Shittu to be disqualified. He has his SSCE certificate!
That's not the bone of contention. The bone of contention is he presented something higher than school cert (First degree in this case), during his ministerial screening, hence the nysc certificate must follow because it's mandatory once you have a degree and present it. If he had presented school cert only and not first degree also, no one can disqualify him.

3 Likes

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Dagoma: 2:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Which stolen mandate? My friend stop talking nonsense. When INEC declared Adeleke winner over APC in the senatorial elections, there was no stolen mandate?

PDP lost, you can go to hell if you like.

Most useless comment of the year!

2 Likes

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 2:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Dagoma:

Most useless comment of the year!

If you're not happy, go to court or to go to hell.

Hurry up, lots of Pdp clowns are rushing down the route.

4 Likes

Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by Sammye(m): 4:27am On Sep 28, 2018
FriendNG:

It's because of her public anti party.
Anti party? When she pledged loyalty to Atiku, he was in APC. This is undemocratic
Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by tuniski: 4:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Tareq1105:

It's not new, PDP has done worst
It is okay you concur the mandate is stolen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead / US, UK Won’t Accept Buratai, Ex-service Chiefs As Ambassadors; Ex-NIIA DG / Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.