Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

South African Actress, Shoki Mokgapa Commits Suicide Over Depression & Anxiety - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Actress, Shoki Mokgapa Commits Suicide Over Depression & Anxiety (871 Views)

Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid / Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Actress, Shoki Mokgapa Commits Suicide Over Depression & Anxiety by Giftedhand92: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
South African actress, Shoki Mokgapa, has committed suicide after a long struggle with clinical depression and anxiety.

Releasing a formal statement regarding the death of the 34 years old actress, MLA, the agency who represented her, said she took her life on Tuesday, September, 25.

“She was a brave woman who had been seeking help, but the disease proved to be stronger than her," the statement reads in part.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/south-african-actress-shoki-mokgapa-commits-suicide-over-depression-anxiety/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: South African Actress, Shoki Mokgapa Commits Suicide Over Depression & Anxiety by Radicalface: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmm.. depression is real. if you know you are suffering from it I advice you get help.
Re: South African Actress, Shoki Mokgapa Commits Suicide Over Depression & Anxiety by GOFRONT(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chaii.....What kind of disease is depression??

What are the symptoms of depression??
Re: South African Actress, Shoki Mokgapa Commits Suicide Over Depression & Anxiety by donstan18: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Someone threatened to leak her nude pictures.

2 Likes

Re: South African Actress, Shoki Mokgapa Commits Suicide Over Depression & Anxiety by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Depression the hardest fight so far, I count him braver who overcomes it .
Been dealing with it for some years now, I believe I will have triumph in no distance time by His grace.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Goes Completely Naked To Promote Her Makeup Brand On Instagram 18 / Juliet Ibrahim Sister, Sonia And Husband Rocks Matching Outfit / I Am About Marry Tonto Dike, Good Or Bad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.