Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees By Fg’s Chief Negotiator - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees By Fg’s Chief Negotiator (524 Views)

ASUU Rejects Curriculum Designed By NUC / ASUU Rejects 35% Salary Increase For Professors; Wants 100% / ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees to about N500,000k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees By Fg’s Chief Negotiator by Oibrahim: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has rejected the hiking of school fees of university students as proposed by Dr Wale Babalakin, the chief government negotiator in the ASUU/Federal Government renegotiation exercise.

The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has rejected the hiking of school fees of university students as proposed by Dr Wale Babalakin, the chief government negotiator in the ASUU/Federal Government renegotiation exercise.

Prof. Lawan Abubakar, the Bauchi Zonal Coordinator of the Union made the disclosure at a press conference in Jos, the Plateau State capital.

Abubakar said, “One of the major issues our union wishes to bring to public domain is the wild idea of sharing the cost of education between the government and parents proposed by Dr. Wale Babalakin. This idea of sharing the cost of education since government alone cannot fund education, and that parents need to pay for it too.

read more

http://leetvilla.com/ASUU-rejects-proposed-hiking-of-university-fees-by-fgs-chief-negotiator/

Re: ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees By Fg’s Chief Negotiator by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
What! They should consider poor people like us na, which kind country be this, when I am still running around to see if there will be any means of paying my next semester school fee.
Good naira landers help a brother with any kind of legal job you can offer, no matter how low and demeaning it may be, I will gladly accept it, Just for few months, I believe a good Samaritan will come to my rescue, Thanks as you help a brother.
Re: ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees By Fg’s Chief Negotiator by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
It is for the best nothing comes easy
Re: ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees By Fg’s Chief Negotiator by HigherEd: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Godwinnairaland:
What! They should consider poor people like us na, which kind country be this, when I am still running around to see if there will be any means of paying my next semester school fee.
Good naira landers help a brother with any kind of legal job you can offer, no matter how low and demeaning it may be, I will gladly accept it, Just for few months, I believe a good Samaritan will come to my rescue, Thanks as you help a brother.
Little advise bro. It is ok to seek help when in need. But never call your self poor, imaginations are powerful tools to make the future we want -
good or bad, see yourself as rich and you would be on the path of wealth.
Re: ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees By Fg’s Chief Negotiator by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2018
HigherEd:

Little advise bro. It is ok to seek help when in need. But never call your self poor, imaginations are powerful tools to make the future we want -
good or bad, see yourself as rich and you would be on the path of wealth.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Full Funded Scholarship At University Of Westminster – Uk / 15 Fantastic Facts About Nigerian History.. / Come & Learn | 0 Body Part You Never Knew Had Proper Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.