Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

When Will Osibanjo Give US Christians Update On The Kidnap Dapchi Girl. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Osibanjo Give US Christians Update On The Kidnap Dapchi Girl. (301 Views)

Lai Mohammed Lied, FG Paid ‘Large Ransom’ To Free Dapchi Girls – UN Report / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Osibanjo Give US Christians Update On The Kidnap Dapchi Girl. by tribalistseun: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
When will Osibanjo address us as our Christian representative in government about the innocent girl deliberately left behind by APC government.

Because asking when buhari will help us is a waste of time.
We've all moved on like the girl doesn't matter, she's right there at the midst of buharis soldiers.
Osibanjo remember there's life after power.
Re: When Will Osibanjo Give US Christians Update On The Kidnap Dapchi Girl. by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Na Osinbajo kidnap her
Re: When Will Osibanjo Give US Christians Update On The Kidnap Dapchi Girl. by adekennis(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
After Osun loss election,I think Osibanjo is the next target now..lol
Re: When Will Osibanjo Give US Christians Update On The Kidnap Dapchi Girl. by Shelumiel: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am eagerly waiting for the video footage of Leah Sharibu being shot in the head by Boko-haram
Re: When Will Osibanjo Give US Christians Update On The Kidnap Dapchi Girl. by tribalistseun: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
adekennis:
After Osun loss election,I think Osibanjo is the next target now..lol

I wonder how people like you eat and sleep everyday knowing that there's a girl that is covered with the blood of Jesus crying and waiting for our pastor VP to come and help her

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Fit Enter One Chance. / Lagos APC Primaries: Obafemi Hamzat Steps Down For Sanwo-olu / Flood Kills Father Of Nine In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.