Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

CS GO Can't Install Properly On Windows 10 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / CS GO Can't Install Properly On Windows 10 (3200 Views)

HELP: Can't Install FIFA 21 (Offline) In Android 11 / Help I Can't Install Asphalt Nitro On My Phone / Please Guys I Can't Install Pes 2019. How Do I Split And Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CS GO Can't Install Properly On Windows 10 by ellianasmith1: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
I have recently updated my OS from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I have heard about it from one of my friends that it is very much user-friendly. But after installing it properly I am facing some issue. Crashing issue one of them. It shows Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing Windows 10 again and again when I am trying to install CS GO. can anyone help me to fix it?
Re: CS GO Can't Install Properly On Windows 10 by Alaadin(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Your laptop probably can't handle it. Does ur laptop meet the minimum requirements to run the game?
Re: CS GO Can't Install Properly On Windows 10 by madness007(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2020
Hi there. I had exactly the same issue. However, after hours of searching on the internet, I have finally solved it. I have reinstalled steam and everything is fine now, it worked. I have installed Counter Strike Global Offensive really fast and without any problems. By the way, I really like playing CS GO, but it's ranked system is really bad, and that's why I am playing only on faceit. I had a very high rank in cs go (dmg), and I didn't want to start everything from 0 on faceit, so I have ordered a really cool faceit elo boost. These guys are having a very experienced team, and they really know their job. Now I am enjoying the game on faceit and I am really satisfied
Re: CS GO Can't Install Properly On Windows 10 by RoyFollman(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2020
madness007:
Hi there. I had exactly the same issue. However, after hours of searching on the internet, I have finally solved it. I have reinstalled steam and everything is fine now, it worked. I have installed Counter Strike Global Offensive really fast and without any problems. By the way, I really like playing CS GO, but it's ranked system is really bad, and that's why I am playing only on faceit. I had a very high rank in cs go (dmg), and I didn't want to start everything from 0 on faceit, so I have ordered a really cool faceit elo boost. These guys are having a very experienced team, and they really know their job. Now I am enjoying the game on faceit and I am really satisfied
Where can I find some more feedback?
Re: CS GO Can't Install Properly On Windows 10 by ChloeKerr: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
I didn't meet with such a problem, but I think that it can be caused because you install it bad or it can be also caused because your PC, can be too weak to handle with windows 10 and cs go at the same time. I love cs go but I hate that for good skins you must pay real money, but you can't win them during the game, it's ridiculous. I now want to sell cs go skins which I have and with that money to buy better skins but without paying any additional money. I am not sure that this scheme with work without any problem, but I hope so.
Re: CS GO Can't Install Properly On Windows 10 by Othem2002: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Good day. In your place, it would be worthwhile to carry out these procedures:

Update your graphics driver. An outdated or corrupted graphics driver can sometimes cause Windows Explorer to crash. You can update your graphics driver manually or automatically.

Run the SFC scan. The SFC scan is a Windows utility that can help to fix corrupted system files. To run the SFC scan, open Command Prompt and type the following command: sfc /scannow.

Disable third-party antivirus software. Third-party antivirus software can sometimes interfere with Windows Explorer and cause it to crash. To disable your third-party antivirus software, follow the instructions that came with your software.

This should help you.

By the way, I also recently began to actively play cs go. In addition to classic matches, I collect best skins csgo. By applying skins, weapons take on a more original look. Worth a try smiley

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Final Fantasy XIV Crack / List Of Android Games For Your Android Device/phone/tabs / Rockstar Driving: Midnight Club 3 Vs Grandtheftauto Iv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.