Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? (4722 Views)

A Beginner's Guide To Blogging In 2022 And Beyond / Whats The Best Way To Add Images To A Site Witout Slowing Down When It Loads?? / A First Hand Beginners Guide To Blogging - How To Start A Blog In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by meobizy(f): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2018
I believe promotion is king.
The best blogs I know post only once in a while but garner a huge following.
Consistency is good but I’ve stumbled on long abandoned blogs which I consumed their past posts and they made sense anyway.
See an example here: I still receive likes for some posts I made back in May. My friend who also posts here gets the same from far back as early 2013.
If your writing is good and people resonate to it you’ll get a following.
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by leonard002(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2018
oh interesting
moreover... I send e-books on my wordpress site directly to your email
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by Innov8ve1: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2018
Consistency is what matters and having a great source of traffic
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by bookishme: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Neither. Useful content is the key. I mean providing information to questions/issues that a lot of people are searching for.
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by naijajobx: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by ibietela2(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Constitency...

Reason you see Linda and the rest rank high and also have so much traffic, because before the heat from post 1 cools, post 3,4,etc are already live
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by ibietela2(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
I have had a 500 word article on number one for months until the day i decided to add more words, i lost the position and page
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by ibietela2(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Consistency!!!

Even search engines pay little attention to plagiarism. As long as you have the right content, the interest is in the readers. Even if you copy and paste, just try to make reference.

Original POSTS can help you rank high because original posts tend to carry original contents and thus different queries.

Let's not forget the almost most important factor, which is your back links. If you have strong back link then you need not worry.

I have a book by Chris Lee on link building and authority SEO course. Holla to get it

You use Blogger
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Consistency
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
yes, message me
Damdeyz:

Hello. Is it an ebook? Would love to have it.
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
I do

My BLOG is hosted on blogger

ibietela2:

You use Blogger
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Check his back links first, there are millions of contents online, search engines will judge the usefulness of your content by following the links that are connected to you. How does DA and PA grow then if you don't have strong back link?
fastseo:

You lie brother am speaking from experience.
If you copy from one blog and paste to another or your blog you are keeling your blog.

Those complaining that naijaloaded copy from other blogs should not judge what they find from the homepage... They might use the cononical url to point to the main blog which tells Google where the article comes from which is no offense to Google.
And mind you naijaloaded can survive with Google to some extent they already have hundred of thousands of visitors direct traffic..

The main thing is that write your own content in your own word make it longer at least 500 or 1000.

Longer post will outrank shorter post any day anytime as long the same blogs has the same ranking factor like DA.

For the entrainment niche you should at least based on consistency before your visitor els comes everyday but unique content

I will use politicsngr as an example check his post, he rewrite from our newpaper sites like punch, daolypost, vanguard. But notice his write up? He rewrite all his post

Try and copy any of hist articles and paste it on plagiarism check and see if he won't pass the check.

Now he ranks better and from his position now he makes nothing less than 300$ a day
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by fastseo: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Check his back links first, there are millions of contents online, search engines will judge the usefulness of your content by following the links that are connected to you. How does DA and PA grow then if you don't have strong back link?

Nwa owerri!!!

I doubt if you have made penny from your blog... If you have then it is just to keep body and soul together.

How can you say search engines pay little attention to plagiarism? Are u okay at all?

Don't you know copy and paste is a theft? And your hosting provider can even suspend your account for that if a complain comes to them about such at?

That's why most of you don't ever make penny from ur blogs and within a year everything die down..

Always check your blog content using copyscape and sitelinger

Nothing kills a blog rather than plagiarism and duplicate content

Every month Google roles out update (panda) that removes copy and paste and fake backlink from Search results

Finally if you want to make a headway delete your copied content and
move away from blogger and embrace WordPress unless you know how to code and bring out some functionalities that are free to WordPress users

Please don't missleed upcoming bloggers, check out brain videos and other niche tutorials success stories online.
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by ibietela2(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
I do

My BLOG is hosted on blogger

Alright, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Well, I understand you're marketing yourself. First off, I'm a programmer and hosting on any platform is not my problem. Now saying that a site won't rank for copy and past content just shows how myopic you are.

You obviously know nothing, exhibiting your Adsense report also shows how lowly your mind is. How do you fix broken links on the internet?? Are you aware millions of links on the internet are broken ?? So you don't see Washington Post publishing a content that originally appeared in the Associate press?? No one cares what you're copying, just make reference and make sure it's not copyright material. How do you build links to Wikipedia?? Next time check your spelling... Mr plagiarism

fastseo:

Nwa owerri!!!

I doubt if you have made penny from your blog... If you have then it is just to keep body and soul together.

How can you say search engines pay little attention to plagiarism? Are u okay at all?

Don't you know copy and paste is a theft? And your hosting provider can even suspend your account for that if a complain comes to them about such at?

That's why most of you don't ever make penny from ur blogs and within a year everything die down..

Always check your blog content using copyscape and sitelinger

Nothing kills a blog rather than plagiarism and duplicate content

Every month Google roles out update (panda) that removes copy and paste and fake backlink from Search results

Finally if you want to make a headway delete your copied content and
move away from blogger and embrace WordPress unless you know how to code and bring out some functionalities that are free to WordPress users

Please don't missleed upcoming bloggers, check out brain videos and other niche tutorials success stories online.

Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by fastseo: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Well, I understand you're marketing yourself. First off, I'm a programmer and hosting on any platform is not my problem. Now saying that a site won't rank for copy and past content just shows how myopic you are.

You obviously know nothing, exhibiting your Adsense report also shows how lowly your mind is. How do you fix broken links on the internet?? Are you aware millions of links on the internet are broken ?? So you don't see Washington Post publishing a content that originally appeared in the Associate press?? No one cares what you're copying, just make reference and make sure it's not copyright material. How do you build links to Wikipedia?? Next time check your spelling... Mr plagiarism

Programmer my foot

I repeat you know nothing about blogging.
Saying copy and paste no ones care about it shows how shallow you are. When i started my first blog in 2010 am sure where are still primary school then.

Upcoming blogger don't listen to her..... Create unique content free of plagiarism... You can chose to write any story from anywhere but make sure you don't copy Word to word... That's the key

Don't correct my speelings cos u aren't paying me for what I type.
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Poo with no credits. You only have words, no achievements. And for your information I already was blogging before 2010. You're contemptible!! grin point your blog out and I'll point mine out. Don't be a disgrace to your village, I have 4 established blogs.
fastseo:

Programmer my foot

I repeat you know nothing about blogging.
Saying copy and paste no ones care about it shows how shallow you are. When i started my first blog in 2010 am sure where are still primary school then.

Upcoming blogger don't listen to her..... Create unique content free of plagiarism... You can chose to write any story from anywhere but make sure you don't copy Word to word... That's the key

Don't correct my speelings cos u aren't paying me for what I type.
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2018
In short, you need to come to our office..

EliteBeautyBlog:
Fool with no credits. You only have words, no achievements. And for your information I already was blogging before 2010. You're contemptible!! grin point your blog out and I'll point mine out. Don't be a disgrace to your village, I have 4 established blogs.

Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by fastseo: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
In short, you need to come to our office..

4 established blogs with your copy and paste styles i shake my head lipsrsealed

Girl I repeat from your lame point of view you know nothing about blogging..... Stop saying come to our office. If you know what you are doing in blogosphere you won't be under anyone.

I don't need to name my blog,I have never done that even with my previous handle 3html
and will never do that with this.

I have shown u prove... You can show urs.

Better change ur ways copy and paste blogger

Okay watch those video below where Google chief SEO engineer (MattCutt#) was talking about thin content with no added value AKA COPY AND PASTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-obcXkyA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZY7EmjbMA

The effect of thin content or copy and paste is that once Google roles out an update which do almost every Month your content or all website will be send to the bottom which means you will surely be getting few traffic and conversations..

1 Like

Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
How pathetic, you'll show your Adsense earnings but won't quote your blog name. Stop trying to feel educated, your dumbness is sound!!! cheesy cheesy

fastseo:

4 established blogs with your copy and paste styles i shake my head lipsrsealed

Girl I repeat from your lame point of view you know nothing about blogging..... Stop saying come to our office. If you know what you are doing in blogosphere you won't be under anyone.

I don't need to name my blog,I have never done that even with my previous handle 3html
and will never do that with this.

I have shown u prove... You can show urs.

Better change ur ways copy and paste blogger

Okay watch those video below where Google chief SEO engineer (MattCutt#) was talking about thin content with no added value AKA COPY AND PASTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-obcXkyA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZY7EmjbMA

The effect of thin content or copy and paste is that once Google roles out an update which do almost every Month your content or all website will be send to the bottom which means you will surely be getting few traffic and conversations..

1 Like

Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by fastseo: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
How pathetic, you'll show your Adsense earnings but won't quote your blog name. Stop trying to feel educated, your dumbness is sound!!! cheesy cheesy

grin grin I can guide you to achieve that in 7 months latest..... Free of charge cool
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by Damdeyz(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
yes, message me
Hello, good evening. I've sent you a message.
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
message me back
Damdeyz:

Hello, good evening. I've sent you a message.
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by Damdeyz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
message me back
I've sent the message again. I'd like to start a blog. need detailed information as to how to go about it. Can you help?
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by fastseo: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Damdeyz:

I've sent the message again. I'd like to start a blog. need detailed information as to how to go about it. Can you help?

Visit Linda ikeji and copy her blog post (be the first to copy it before others) then paste it on your blog.

What's matters it's the the audience first Google pays little attention to copy paste.

Contact me let me install a WordPress plugin that can automatically copy posted through lialasblog feed burner for you while you sleep and do nothing

sad grin ;Dhappy blogging

Let's see if panda won't kill your blog.... Copy paste no be blogging

Inukwa
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Okay, I have the perfect guide for you. It's on paid subscription so I can't share it, I'll let you log into my own portal .... you can google authority SEO by Chris Lee.
You get a guide to build an authority blog from scratch. I'll let you have mine. Message me on Whatsapp +16128883437
Damdeyz:

Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by henrykene(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2018
I will simply go straight to the point.

!. Consistency is just to impress your blog visitors while, 2. your blog post impresses only google.

But remember that google only wants what will impress visitors, but they don't want chaff posts to be published for ranking, so the both of them matters at lot (consistency + long post + keywords = TRAFFIC)

MobileGees:
Webmasters and guru there has been a question that has been baffling for quite some time now.

Between frequent posting or just making sure you write one long post once in while which is key to a successful blog, which one does the search engines prefer. This question will be useful for other bloggers alike and would appreciate answers

Thank you

Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by Richnero(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2018
fastseo:

Visit Linda ikeji and copy her blog post (be the first to copy it before others) then paste it on your blog.

What's matters it's the the audience first Google pays little attention to copy paste.

Contact me let me install a WordPress plugin that can automatically copy posted through lialasblog feed burner for you while you sleep and do nothing

sad grin ;Dhappy blogging

Inukwa
Seriously Bro... If you really are into blogging which I think you are, then you really need to fix your grammar.
No offense meant.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
henrykene:
I will simply go straight to the point.

!. Consistency is just to impress your blog visitors while, 2. your blog post impresses only google.

But remember that google only wants what will impress visitors, but they don't want chaff posts to be published for ranking, so the both of them matters at lot (consistency + long post + keywords = TRAFFIC)

And now that Google is no longer impressed by long blog posts, don't you think your mathematical formula needs a rework
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by fastseo: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Richnero:
Seriously Bro... If you really are into blogging which I think you are, then you really need to fix your grammar.
No offense meant.

grin thanks sir.... Sorry for the grammatical blunder most time as I type my second hand is either on my system trying to complete a freelancing job or writing an articles for by numerous blog....
I pay little attention here cos no one pays my bills here... Okay.
The little I put down capture it or those who need them already understand what message am trying to pass.

Shalom
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by Damdeyz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Okay, I have the perfect guide for you. It's on paid subscription so I can't share it, I'll let you log into my own portal .... you can google authority SEO by Chris Lee.
You get a guide to build an authority blog from scratch. I'll let you have mine. Message me on Whatsapp +16128883437

Good afternoon. I've messaged you on WhatsApp but it seems the text hasn't gone through.
Re: Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? by henrykene(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
questechie:

And now that Google is no longer impressed by long blog posts, don't you think your mathematical formula needs a rework

Google is still focusing on long resourceful posts sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Our New Post / Drop Your Twitter Handle And Get More Followers / Get Any Theme/plugin From Themeforest & Codecanyon Of Your Choice For N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.