Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Real Life Joke Part 2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Real Life Joke Part 2 (614 Views)

Check Out The Real Life Photo Of The Man Drawn In Cabin Biscuits / Funny Real Life Sign-posts And Notices / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Joke Part 2 by whiteroses(f): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
who remembers my real life joke part 1? well here's part2
Someone told me when she was young back in nigeria, she has three brothers and they like to disturb her a lot, one day their dad returned form work and broought them an Okin biscuit each, within 5 minutes her brothers had eaten theirs, they were begging her to give them some she says no! they started abusing her of how slow she eats and how stingy she is but she ignored them. Meanwhile their Dad wearing agbada was sitting on the sofa with one leg spread accros the chair arm as he watches tv warning them to keep it down, all of a sudden one of her brother just jacked the Okin biscuit and they started throwing it at each other so she was struggling to catch it and Bam! it landed on their dads manliness area, out of curiousity and sudden reaction she just ran and grabbed her dads d1ck shocked she missed the biscuit, their dad stood and said they all needed deliverance, he lied them all up on the floor and flogged them thoroughly with pankere and belt and they went to bed hungry. i laughed my wig off lol grin grin
Re: Real Life Joke Part 2 by jokingmary(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
whiteroses:

she just ran and grabbed her dads d1ck shocked she missed the biscuit

Oh this is funny cheesy
Re: Real Life Joke Part 2 by Kunbee: 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2010
I didnt find it funny
Re: Real Life Joke Part 2 by whiteroses(f): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2010
^ lol
Re: Real Life Joke Part 2 by TeeJay6(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
yeepa shocked shocked shocked shocked omo ko mo shocked shocked
Re: Real Life Joke Part 2 by Kunbee: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2010
like u smiley

(1) (Reply)

Are Computers Men Or Women? / Mike's Happiest Day / Anything Goes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.