Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The PDP Is Set For Implosion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The PDP Is Set For Implosion (14354 Views)

Labour Party Crisis: Stop Blaming APC For Implosion / Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP / Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by BlackPeni5: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Useless opinion
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by forayfleo(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2018
I have advice nairalanders to chat more on their State issues than mine because they can't know things in my house than me except....
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by ayzTIGER: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2018
This country is about to implode but the problem of most Yorubas is party politics. Keep on with this sufferstication with time we will know where Nigeria is headed to.
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by BlackPeni5: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2018
maclatunji:

It is you that is being naive. Politics is a game of numbers and there is freedom of association. Donald Trump used to be a Democrat, now he is a Republican President of the United States.

The important thing is this: were the likes of Saraki able to take control of the APC? No.

I used to think you were intelligent. Silence is indeed golden.
At least we now know what is inside of u

Criticize criminals not just their parties.
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by sircrabo: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
When wike and SARAKI decamps to APC tomorrow, mumu and zombies would still say PDP destroyed Nigeria...When kwankwoso and Atiku decamps to APC tomorrow, idiots would still say PDP destroyed Nigeria...

Is PDP a person?? Who is PDP?

God bless you jare, this is what Myopic people have failed to understand. we are dealing with people and not party
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by akpanbaba: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2018
PDP should listen to Wike oooo
Wike spent money to mske charms to ensure the victory of the party in 2019 and the charm can only work if the convention is held in PH.He will teach "failure lesson if the party does not. key in to this charm thing

1 Like

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by joenor(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2018
how wish the boko ppl could aim at this our confuse leader, than bomb n kill innocent ppl
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by seanfer(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2018
odomanis:

All the things you wrote here has no relationship with what you tries to react to. May be you should read his post again and this time,without too much anger and bitterness.

You should read what he wrote.... He Wrote that PDP didn't do up to what happened yesterday in Osun and i gave him what happened during Ekiti and Osun Elections in 2014 Under GEJ... You should counter my points or you waka pass

3 Likes

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by Benekruku(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2018
His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) will coast to victory in 2019 irrespective of PDP strategy

Bring a Saraki and its a walk over
Atiku, there would be no need for election

The candidates that can give Buhari a tough time cant win the PDP ticket grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by Bhol28: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Why Apc/Pmb is different and better:

8.96million school children under the Home Grown School Feeding Programme; over 297,000 poor and vulnerable Nigerians supported with cash transfer of N5,000; successfully disbursed more than 308,000 loans of N50,000 and above under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) and 200,000 Young Unemployed Graduates Empowered through the N-Power scheme , while over 308,000 had been selected for consideration for the second batch.
‘‘We have taken steps towards moving our people from Poverty to prosperity. Indeed, one of the key priorities of the ERGP is investing in our people.
‘‘That objective has been behind many Government programmes, particularly the Social Investment Programme. Under this programme, we have empowered millions of Nigerian youths, women and children.
‘‘To combat hunger and achieve food security, we have raised capital provisions for agriculture from N8.8billion in 2015 to N149.2billion in the 2018 budget. Over N82billion has been disbursed as credit to more than 350,000 farmers under the Anchor Borrowers’ programme. 14 moribund fertilizer blending plants have been revitalized through the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI), with a total capacity of 2.3million metric tons of NPK fertilizer.
‘‘Nigeria’s milled rice production has increased by about 60% and since 2016 eight new rice mills have been brought into production,’’

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by MENELIK11: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Yoruba Muslims always think there have a voice. Afonjas

Osu Jew always representing

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by Kingsley1000(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
BY THE TIME APC FINISHES WITH PDP EH grin

1 Like

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by Toni19: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
i like you. well informed guy. do you know the failure of PDP is the antecedents of some memebers. not all pdp are bad but the idea of disappointing the mandate given to them for 16 years and nothing reasonable was achieved. i am not APC fan but there is a big problem in the land. leave that small boy alone bro
seanfer:

Lie kill you there... In 2014 the PDP used the Military to rig Ekiti they arrested incumbent governors, Barricaded the boundary of the state with Masked Military Men... In Osun the whole Staye was flooded with Masked Armed Men... In Rivers State Amaechi and some state Governors were barred from entering the government house by a Police Commissioner on the order or GEJ’s Wife...Maybe you were too small or you don’t have access to Social media back then or you are just trying to play ignorant of everything that happened During GEJ regime...

3 Likes

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by Kingsley1000(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2018
BUHARI WILL WIN 2019
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by bettercreature(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2018
I said this few weeks ago.It's 100% certain PDP will fall apart .Wike is the highest donor and most powerful PDP member at the moment but the problem here is Wike does not want ATIKU who happened to be the most desperate candidate.October 6 is going to be very interesting

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by thatigboman: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2018
maclatunji:
Governor Wike wants to "teach the party (PDP) a lesson", Senate President Saraki is under threat after leading a losing effort in Osun, he is too afraid to open the National Assembly, multiple presidential candidates ready to backstab each other, the party seems set for an implosion.

The opposition needs a new face that is not the PDP.
oga, have u left islamic section and joined politics? Are u member of MURIC?
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by waShine(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Hofbrauhaus post=71593650]When wike and SARAKI decamps to APC tomorrow, mumu and zombies would still say PDP destroyed Nigeria...When kwankwoso and Atiku decamps to APC tomorrow, idiots would still say PDP destroyed Nigeria...

Is PDP a person?? Who is PDP? Ask them pho me o my broda
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by breakeven: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You always miss the point...Who is PDP? When a SARAKI moves from PDP to APC he no longer see Nigeria as a cookie jar but when he returns to PDP is now a criminal that destroyed Nigeria for 16years? I don't understand you people o.

PDP is not a person.. Every single politician in PDP can decamp to APC tomorrow. Every single politician in APC can decamp to PDP tomorrow.

The greatest loser is you, you that is not a politician...
Don't mind him. He is dumb and a zombie.
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by Basic123: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Hedonini:
This annoying APC- corroded 'Tebliq'. We don't need your jaundiced opinion on PDP manners.

Quintessential 'Yoruba Muslim' spouting nonsense.

Do you now see why you guys are fools

Bishop Saraki is a Yoruba Christian?

Rev kwankwanso is Igbo Catholic?

Pastor makarfi is Ijaw Christian?

AWON DINDINRIN

4 Likes

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by breakeven: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You always miss the point...Who is PDP? When a SARAKI moves from PDP to APC he no longer see Nigeria as a cookie jar but when he returns to PDP is now a criminal that destroyed Nigeria for 16years? I don't understand you people o.

PDP is not a person.. Every single politician in PDP can decamp to APC tomorrow. Every single politician in APC can decamp to PDP tomorrow.

The greatest loser is you, you that is not a politician...
Don't mind him. He can't understand.. he is a zombie.
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by monkautos(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2018
seanfer:

Lie kill you there... In 2014 the PDP used the Military to rig Ekiti they arrested incumbent governors, Barricaded the boundary of the state with Masked Military Men... In Osun the whole Staye was flooded with Masked Armed Men... In Rivers State Amaechi and some state Governors were barred from entering the government house by a Police Commissioner on the order or GEJ’s Wife...Maybe you were too small or you don’t have access to Social media back then or you are just trying to play ignorant of everything that happened During GEJ regime...

How does this thing you typed correlate with what I said.. I said osun state.. You are talking about ekiti.. Are you not confused?
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by Beedude(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Benekruku:
His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) will coast to victory in 2019 irrespective of PDP strategy

Bring a Saraki and its a walk over
Atiku, there would be no need for election

The candidates that can give Buhari a tough time cant win the PDP ticket grin grin grin
That's exactly the point. I hope PDP realise before its too late. Any attempt to field Saraki or Atiku will end the election before 2019
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by Born2Breed(f): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2018
monkautos:

Oga shut up.... Pdp is not in any implosion it is just a figment of your imagination.. When Pdp was in power they didn't come this close in winning an election in osun state(at least during the GEJ/Yaradua Era) ... So this is actually a plus

You deserve this...

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by Shukuakukobambi: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2018
ayzTIGER:
This country is about to implode but the problem of most Yorubas is party politics. Keep on with this sufferstication with time we will know where Nigeria is headed to.

Isn't that what you've been praying for? Isn't that what you've been threatening since? Why should I worry when your most important dream is about coming to pass?

If I were you, I would pray that the Yoruba continue so that the country can implode and you have your biafra

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by seanfer(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2018
monkautos:

How does this thing you typed correlate with what I said.. I said osun state.. You are talking about ekiti.. Are you not confused?

I am telling you all the bad things Your Saint PDP had done to win those states... They Taught APC

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by ejehijustice(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2018
seanfer:

Tinubu's house was also laid seige to by the military prior to 2015 election, don't mind them, they come here and start painting Jonathan as a saint.

1 Like

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by bluecircle470: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
seanfer:

Uppercut!

1 Share

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by maclatunji: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
BlackPeni5:

I used to think you were intelligent. Silence is indeed golden.
At least we now know what is inside of u

Criticize criminals not just their parties.

When you get the conviction, let me know. On one hand, you want "rule of law" and the other you want people to be treated as criminals without conviction. Your false sense of duty is noted.

1 Like

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by maclatunji: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
thatigboman:
oga, have u left islamic section and joined politics? Are u member of MURIC?

Go and do your research.

1 Like

Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by KingRagnar: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
An implosion is expected, the backstabbing is expected, they have to gain supporters for primaries and will do almost anything by hook or crook to get the votes in order to emerge sole presidential candidate for PDP
Re: The PDP Is Set For Implosion by KanwuliaExtra: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
PARTY of DISGRACEFUL POLITICIANS! embarassed
16 years of OBJ ROT!
Twa!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region / President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup / APC Chairmen Didn’t Recommend Selection For Kyari’s Successor – Dalori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.