Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Start Your Own Blog Free Of Charge: Four Easy Steps - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Start Your Own Blog Free Of Charge: Four Easy Steps (234 Views)

Free Browsing How To Get Mtn 756mb Worth Of Data 100% Free Of Charge / 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction / How To Start A Blog Free Domain Free Host For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Blog Free Of Charge: Four Easy Steps by jusagabo: 1:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Hi, I was speaking with a friend yesterday and he said he knew someone who wanted to start a blog but did not have the money to. I told him the person doesn't need money to start a blog. Yes, you can start a good blog for free. As simple as opening a Facebook account. Actually it is even simpler. Follow the steps below to start your blog free of charge.

1. Choose a website building and hosting platform
A website building platform will build and store your articles on the internet for you. They are several website builders that are free to use. I have written about a few of them, and you can choose the one that suits your interest best. click http://digitalgoober..com/2018/06/how-to-create-website-free-of-charge.html to view the article : ten free. web builders.

2. Sign up on the platform
After choosing a web platform. Sign up on the platform. you will require an email to sign up. Provide relevant information required such as blog address e.g www.agabus.com

3. Set up your blog
Web builders will help you host your website but you will be required to customize your website as you desire. This can be as easy ad dragging and dropping especially if you choose wix.com platform. However, if you encounter challenges you can share with me and we will find a way around it.

4. start publishing
If you are done setting up your blog. You can then go ahead to publish articles on the blog.

let me know your views about this article.

visit www.digitalgoober..com to view the article : ten free. web builders and more articles

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @58: Live At Transcorp Hilton / Get High Quality Picture By Hiring Service Of Photography Backdrops In Australia / Complete List Of UNDERGRADUATES SCHOLARSHIPS For Nigerian Students (and How Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.