Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG (26325 Views)

Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by JONSYN7154: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2018
And Sanwo-olu will make himself the czar of Lagos if elected. Nonsense!!
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2018
Atenuje lanwa
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Burgerlomo: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2018
blackpanda:
Sanwa olu is blabbing now forgetting that he will face the same fate in four years time. No wahala na

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by IbrahimDamola: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Igbos bastards terrorists will have more than enough threads to masturbate on today. cheesy

I agree with you my dear yoruba muslim brother. How is oshogbo central mosque today?

Allihamdulilah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by winj3: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Yoruba Owambe politics.
Tinubu gets to decide not the governor or the aspirant.
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I agree with you my dear yoruba muslim brother. How is oshogbo central mosque today?

Allihamdulilah!
Osogbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by klax(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
The issue is this matter had gone too far their is no way Ambode can be governor and if he manage to he won't have smooth governance because anger and vengeance already the game so those party big wigs will stop at nothing than block him on Saturday or remove him if he survive on Saturday.

If he win on Saturday Tinubu guys will see it as a direct insult and power challenge against their Lord called Tinubu and the revolt will be more stronger in fact let Ambode should just accept his fate it's going to be hectic period for him for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Jokerman(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2018
Ambode will still return...
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Holluwasehun: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Tayo Ayinde, the Director General, Babajide Olushola Sanwo-Olu Campaign Organisation (BOSCO), said on Thursday that there was a major uprising against Governor Akinwunmi Ambode in Lagos State because he was a dictator who failed to merge governance with politics.[color=#990000][/color]

The only offense Ambode has committed is that he's not using Tax payers money as father Christmas on Lagos politicians but rather spending it on massive infrastructures at a time .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by kayzat: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
OgahBohz:
Honestly , If its very sure for sanwo olu let them go for direct primary election, this indirect pry is certainly to remove Ambo,

Amobede stepped on toes , but if only you know Sanwo Olu, you will know that Ambo is far better ..

let see how it goes na..

Lagos is going for direct primary mister. Lagos is the first state to express it's readiness for direct primary

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by simplesearch: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2018
You don't get into a higher position of responsibility by pulling those that are there before you down, whatever goes around comes around. It is not yet uhuru for Sanwo-olu let him get there first and see first hand what it looks like been tossed around like a puppet, just giving out the state resources at random especially to people who are relatively unknown and least deserving of it, If he objects he'll face the same fury, we are waiting to see his score card and evaluate his performance after two years on the seat.
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Yorubas are one kind o. If ambo has made himself emperor why are you angry? Is he not the Governor? Or the thieefffnubu shud be the only emperor bcus he was a thugnor in the past? He has stolen ur common wealth and you are still willing to let him have his way. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by amakabel: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
"if you look at the first press conference that Sanwo-Olu granted, he said he will be a listener, a listener, and a listener"

"he said" when will Nigerians have sense Biko?
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Cajal(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Yambee:

Develop balls against who?the people that made him who he is today?that will be the end of him as an individual.

Ambode is finished. He is a political orphan.
..TINUBU STEPPED ON ALL TOES INCLUDING NDIGBO...TO INSTALL THE DUDE
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by ayomilore: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2018
What i really dislike about the man is the embarrasment he's causing Fashola, the man who Tinubu forced Ambode on against his preferred choice but still went about to campaign vigorously for his election.
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Ahmeduana(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Please find something else to say.
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by allymarry89(f): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2018
tinsel:

Lagos is already messed up by him. In this rainy season you cannot travel from Awoyaya to Ajah. Traffic everywhere. Little drop of rain flooding on the road. The annoying thing is he divided the roads into half with his street lighting project, and abandoned it half way. Chaos is the order of the day on ajah express.
Thanks my neighbour. I boarded bus from Abijo to Obalende on monday by 6am, it took us 1hr to get to Ilaje, so pathetic.
These days, evening traffic starts for second toll gate to Ajah bridge, then from Readington to Sangotedo market #kilode undecided
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Atirolaoluwa: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Ambo turn our dream Lagos to dirty city God we judge you...Lagos must pay....a.k.a Mr Sanwo-Olu God blessed you

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Lifestone(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2018
tinsel:

Lagos is already messed up by him. In this rainy season you cannot travel from Awoyaya to Ajah. Traffic everywhere. Little drop of rain flooding on the road. The annoying thing is he divided the roads into half with his street lighting project, and abandoned it half way. Chaos is the order of the day on ajah express.
Each time I see the overgrown grass, smelly under bridge, I shake my head saying this isn't the Lagos bequeathed to Ambo. Fashola was on top of Lagos, I think Ambo lost it.
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by CyberWolf: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2018
The same Yoruba hypocrites that was jubilating and praising Ambode as the best governor few months ago? Smh
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Bimpe29: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Battle line has been drawn and the contest will be so keen.
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by KanwuliaExtra: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Was Tinubu expected to live forever?
New JAGABAN must emerge ke! wink
We are tired of looking at his rotten, cocaine teeth abeg! kiss

May he die for ever. . . . Amen!!!! kiss
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
tinsel:

You are such a liar! Everything Ambode has done so far has improved Lagos in a positive and significant way! You are obviously one of those blinded supporters of APC!!!! Don't come here and decieve people please!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by tinsel: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

You are such a liar! Everything Ambode has done so far has improved Lagos in a positive and significant way! You are obviously one of those blinded supporters of APC!!!! Don't come here and decieve people please!!!
I am sure you don't even live in Lagos
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
tinsel:

Hahaha you are so so blinded! You've obviously told many people this, just to justify your absurd claims! Mr Man, I'm a full blown Lagosian....in fact my parents are Lagosian, so dont even use this nonsense statement on me!!! You are just a blinded APC supporter, who is selfish and only concerned about his own benefit and not that of the masses. Ambode has done triple much in Lagos and you know it, but your selfish interest won't allow you accept the truth.
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
tinsel:

Naa only you dey live for Lagos abii?
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by solamicheal2002: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lifestone:

The truth is that Ambo is messing up Lagos. Priority projects are not being attended to. Read Muiz article
Where is the link ?
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by myaceworld(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
APC releases names of cleared governorship aspirants across Nigeria (FULL LIST)

The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has released the full list of candidates screened for governorship elections across Nigeria next year.

The full list does below:

http://www.myaceworld.org/2018/09/apc-releases-names-of-cleared.html

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by AlhajaChinyere: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Ambode needs to grow some balls, truth that he screwed up but if Tinubu had backed him I'm sure majority would have been praising him

Like the one Ojukwu grew in 1967, abi?
Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by AlhajaChinyere: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cajal:
..TINUBU STEPPED ON ALL TOES INCLUDING NDIGBO...TO INSTALL THE DUDE

Ndigbo? Who are they in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG by Ajibel(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ile Arugbo: Saraki Seeks Out-of-court Settlement With Kwara Govt / 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries / Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.