Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola (16431 Views)

Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Lai Mohammed: Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by akdjr(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2018
We the victims of PDP intimidation during when they were in power hereby congratulate APC for the victory. #APGA
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Jokerman(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Greatzeus:

Abia is owing 9 month salary ( for the record I don't give a shit what happens in mudland),but will you vote and support APC to win Abia because the governor is owing Whooping 9 months salaries? Of course not, hypocrites

APGA will win Abia, not APC or PDP... the igbos need to start supporting their own party....
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by dwyseone(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2018
I wept for this nation. I am not taking sides please, but a nation that cannot conduct a proper election is a[b] gunner[/b].
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Kingsley1000(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2018
Greatzeus:

Even if PMP turns Nigeria to New York in 3 years they will still hate him. Forget,no matter what he does or lives he affect they won't acknowledge it. 2015 loss is still fresh in their memory,they are still pained as ever.
They have turned PDP to a family name that they defend senselessly.
IPOB MISCREANTS IS SPONSORED BY PDP.
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by 02Kebreal(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Breaking: PDP rejects Osun election. Said APC is taking Nigeria back to PDP days.
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by judecares1(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
you are died already
semyman:

Thank you, go and die
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Gkemz: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Stolen mandate. He himself is also enjoying stolen mandate.
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by seunmohmoh(f): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
seunlayi:
But baba, is this the type of election we should be expecting next year?

I ought to have applied for a visa rather than a pvc
If only visa is free cry
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Viicfuntop(f): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2018
yrex01:
OK bro!! Wat is ur advice for us ?? But pls if not buhari who do u think we can vote ??

Is bro suppose to hurt or you are just showing me that I was referring to you
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Virus10: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Sirheny007:

I'm ashamed for you.

Yours family should be ashamed of you. Sai Baba
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Sirheny007:

I'm ashamed for you.
so?
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by mbos: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
God bless my amiable President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria .
God bless the State of Osun.

GOD DOES NOT BLESS BACKWARDNESS AND WICKEDNESS
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by KingRagnar: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2018
PDP was busy wooing Omisore, while APC silently worked a plan to secure votes as any focused group should. When they came out with the win, I was not surprised, so Oyetola and the APC as a whole is deserving of this win.
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
mbos:

GOD DOES NOT BLESS BACKWARDNESS AND WICKEDNESS
kiss my butt
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Obviously, we are doomed in this country till further notice. At least one thing was learnt. Davido did his perfect bid for his uncle. Family first. America First. Nigeria
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by airprinz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
God bless my amiable President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria .
God bless the State of Osun.
God bless PMB and his APC with election rigging
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Omeokachie: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari the hypocrite REFUSED to congratulate Seriake Dickson on his electoral victory.

Today, the tyrant was quick to throw congratulatory messages to Farm and Oyetola.

Trust that lifeless skeleton at your own peril.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/18/buhari-will-not-congratulate-dickson-lai-mohammed/
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Deruu4life(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sirheny007:

I'm ashamed for you.
I can see you're in pain, � not withstanding, everybody has every right to support whomever you want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC / Explosions At Oforji Oboku, Victor Isaiah's Homes In Bayelsa / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.