Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Are They Really Real Estate Developers Or Real Estate Agents? Part B - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are They Really Real Estate Developers Or Real Estate Agents? Part B (167 Views)

'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / How To Identify, Check Fake Estate Developers / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are They Really Real Estate Developers Or Real Estate Agents? Part B by Legalolumoran(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
(read diligently)

I can leverage my relationship with few of these omo'nile guys, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

We'll collaborate.

-->>>>> I just asked them to allow me clear part of their bush with my money, register a company, install my signpost, and give it an attractive oyimbo name, like:

Sesame Street,
Brokingsdale Park,
Mobrilville,
Ketchup Villa, and so on.

I know any of these names would sell to our prospects,

It doesn't even matter that this is a region of committed lands.

..and I'll tell them it has an Excision is in progress,

Oh! It seems that scope is becoming less effective,. ..

... let's kuku tell them it has Excision, or say Gazette...

After all, how many of them will pay extra money just so they can verify us.

It has become easier now, we'll just make attractive digital flyers, and incorporate the usual marketing system.

We don't have to stress much to sell.

They'll trust us as estate developers, they'll think we are sure of what we are selling.

As we are selling, we'll be remitting money to our omonile principals,

..and we would have made so much interest above the direct price.

The buyers would think we have great plans for the estate in future.

We'll sell it all off with the general and usual ibeju lekki features.

After selling and allocating, WE CAN (WILL) VAMOOSE.

They have their plots, they might as well come together to form landlord's association and do the basic development, and even further develop their estate.

After all, we didn't collect 'development levy'.

But I'm sure, someday, when the GOVERNMENT'S TRUMPET SOUNDS, we would have disappeared like the "righteous".

and they'll remember one stubborn man who was always sounding a note of warning.

A note of warning.

________
In this piece, "I" or "we* represent the unscrupulous real estate developers, the rippers, the buyers-can-go-to-hell-with-whatever-they-encounter-in-the-future-after-i-have-made-my-money-and-picked-race tricksters.

The writer is not the "I" or "we"

The writer is realpathLawyer

Now, ..you may take time to read again, but this time, gently.

This might be my last epistle on this particular matter.

Please, take extra-caution.

There are equally several estates with smooth and uncomplicated title.

______
Amongst other legal services, I help prospective real estate investor not to go wrong...and real estate developers to start on a good footing.

(1) (Reply)

Comfort Zone Garden, Lekki Scheme 2, Ajah Promo / Delivering High Quality / New Investment Opportunity In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.