Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,901 members, 7,841,379 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) (44256 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Crushes On Self After Movie Premiere (photos) / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
the crow is about to fly
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by tribalistseun: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Airforce01:
Kloe just got a big fish in the person of Obafemi Martin's

Who's your big fish Tboss
undecided

No be everybody dey do ikeja ashawo work
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Neat Us used iPhone 5s For sale16gb gold unlocked, neat,good battery life, it has a small crack at the top right corner of the screen but it does not affect at all. 35k negotiable Call /Whatsapp 09030818219 Available
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Archangel1111: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
she looks ravishing

1 Like

Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by akinszz: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
darlenese:
nonsense outfit

looks like paper bag gathered together .
hateful go kill you one day

Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pretty girl but she need to lose that nose ring. Makes her look like a bull.
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Is it the dress or has she put on some weight..

Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nathdougg:
This girl puna go fresh oo
Chai!!

My guy, im so much in love with her boobs.
Just wanna slash the hole and pass the babe aside
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Nine2Five: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
How to Leave a Job You Hate

If you hate your job, you might need to quit...So how do you go about it.

See details on how....

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2018/09/27/how-to-leave-a-job-you-hate/
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Nathdougg: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Njeps:

My guy, im so much in love with her boobs.
Just wanna slash the hole and pass the babe aside
we dey think alike on the babe matter
More creamy puna to your dick bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tboss is aging, even makeup can't hide it no more.
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by amazemanuno: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
T-Boss; nothing do u abeg! Just press 'Ignore' button for all haters! grin grin
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Am sure this lady deals on stocks/ federal bonds.

I think I may have seen her on the floor of the stock exchange.

This for those of you going around saying you cant figure out what she does for a living.

There you go...
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Godmother(f): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
This chick is trying so hard to be famous but fame no gree her. Someone should just pity her and give her an endorsement deal so we can rest.
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by darlenese(f): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
akinszz:
hateful go kill you one day

is that you
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by NosaHenry(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Bossy look
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by duwdu: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ladycloud:
Beautiful lady... Can't she stop it with this nose ring already??

I want to believe that's her one form of a signature/an identity?

Whatever her reason may be, I, for one, respect it.

P34c3
Re: Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts / Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months / Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.