Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Please I Need Your Attention All Nigerian Student. This Is Important - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Your Attention All Nigerian Student. This Is Important (290 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / Are you a Medical Science Student? This Will Benefit You! / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Attention All Nigerian Student. This Is Important by edustoreng: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Goodmorning everyone, I need your attention. If you want to wipe poverty out of your life read to the end. You can also share this to save gradutes who have no job.

Nigeria student (graduates, undergraduate & postgraduate) including lecturers and bloggers on my list I want to share this amazing opportunity to you. I have been working on this niche for the past 1 year quietly after lunching Edustore.NG to see how i can make money from it by providing value to FINAL YEAR STUDENTS in Nigeria & Abroad.

After 12 months of working hard quietly, to improve value for FINAL YEAR STUDENTS in Higher institution (OND,HND,BSC,MSC,PHD), I have come to conclusion, tested and trusted of selling your FINAL YEAR RESEARCH PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS on Edustore.NG is a Fucking Goldmyne (sorry i used the F word) but its the truth. I thank God for giving me this idea because it will create self job opportunity for graduates in Nigeria.

For the past 12 months Edustore.NG has recorded over 3000 final year research materials uploaded by 100 students who are sellers (vendors) on Edustore.NG in Nigeria and Ghana and also for the past 12 months Edustore.NG has carved a niche for this student and they are making money (real money)

I am not blabing, this is the real truth. Some of you know my history when i started blogging "the almighty loudtips" i had to quit Loudtips because of this God sent idea, though the road was not smooth during 1 year of testing, but i have eating alot of money from this platform. I am not suppose to show you one of Edustore.NG sellers account but to prove my word this account is own by a student like you and he has made over 100k for the past 4 months and still climbing, same to others and me. (View image below) continue reading>>

So what am i trying to graph out. Am pleading please dont let this oppprtunity pass you by. Some of you reading this are graduate and your project materials are with you. Dont keep it, because keeping it is useless. Other students need it to do their research work too both Nigeria and Abroad. It does not matter if you are in business admin, computer science, marketing, law e.t.c your project materials are valuable and can be converted to money. You can re-gain x10 of what you spent doing your own final year project. What if i tell you that you can upload it on Edustore.NG and make money like this image below, wont you be happy that you can make money to flex your bills.

You dont need to stress yourself because Edustore.NG is doing well with traffic and sales comes everyday. As a seller on Edustore.NG Convert your projects to (DOC or PDF), and upload on Edustore.NG so that we can help you collect payments from Nigerian students and international students and deliver your projects to them while you are on vacation or busy. You can sell project materials you have written.

Sell your project materials on Edustore.NG and take 60% home. We accept complete Research Project Materials of any department.

Become a Freelance Researcher on Edustore.NG & Earn Huge Income. Edustore.NG comes with an inbuilt Digital Product module, that allows you sell your project materials.

Edustore.NG gives you an all inclusive package to be the boss

1. Upload Project or Research Materials
2. Writers can Bid and Write on new Project topics, Thesis etc
3. Custom Dashboard with full administrative 4. privileges to monitor your Page/Sales/Earning
5. Flexible Pricing Mechanism to suit your needs
6. Be in total control with over 60% Gains on every Product sold
7. Custom Webpage (www.edustore.ng/store/yourname)
8. Get instant email/sms notifications
– & Lots more

This means that after posting your material, the only thing you have to do is sit back and watch your earnings grow with time. But remember, the more content you upload, the higher your earning power.

Edustore.NG WILL ENSURE:

FREE ADVERTS & PUBLICITY
AUTOMATED PAYMENT SYSTEM
INSTANT DOWNLOAD
LESS THAN 24HRS PAYOUT
SECURE HOSTING OF DIGITAL PRODUCTS
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
ROBUST AND EFFICIENT PORTAL
With Edustore.NG Every day is a Pay Day!!!!!

Website= Edustore.NG
Project topics and Materials

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Prescience Admission, 2018/2019 Announced / 2018/2019 Unilag Admission Screening Full Breakdown+ Bedspace Offer / Study In Any Of The Top 5 Universities In The World From Nigeria & Get Certified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.