Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products (4946 Views)

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / How To Find Hot & Trending Products To Sell Online 2020 / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by kayceecompany: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Thanks.
Please send to Kayceecompany@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by showflow: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
I am interested pls. aflorenceo@yahoo.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by ManuelNate1: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
pls forward to flyboiemmy@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Cosmas191: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
pls this my email agbakwusimcosmas@gmail.com or talk2chuckz@yahoo.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by temmy59: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hello; please can you please send the PowerPoint link to
Ademolaadio@yahoo.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Emmybest77(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ogbuemmybest@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by SirLaw12: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
ayobamilawrence@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Aladin245: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls power point slide to Gostartnownow@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by sharpwriter(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
EISDigital:
Are you into drop shipping? or You intend going into Drop Shipping?
Can you sell to the US, UK, Canada and Australian Market?

Shortly, I will be dropping 7 HOT on demand products you can push in these markets. Stay tuned

Bro, you have done a great job. It is highly educative and informative. Please, I would like you to send to me too. Thanks.

sharpwriterx@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Aquilazng(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Aquilazonline@gmail.com
I sent u a mail b4 u never replied bro

There is a Power point GUIDE used in the Video. If you need it, its FREE drop your email so I can send to you. Pls do make your comments after watching the video both on Youtube and on Nairaland

Thanks[color=#006600][/color]
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sent
Aquilazng:
Aquilazonline@gmail.com
I sent u a mail b4 u never replied bro

There is a Power point GUIDE used in the Video. If you need it, its FREE drop your email so I can send to you. Pls do make your comments after watching the video both on Youtube and on Nairaland

Thanks[color=#006600][/color]
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sent
sharpwriter:

Bro, you have done a great job. It is highly educative and informative. Please, I would like you to send to me too. Thanks.

sharpwriterx@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sent
Aladin245:
Pls power point slide to Gostartnownow@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sent
SirLaw12:
ayobamilawrence@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sent
Emmybest77:
Ogbuemmybest@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sent
temmy59:
Hello; please can you please send the PowerPoint link to
Ademolaadio@yahoo.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sent
Cosmas191:
pls this my email agbakwusimcosmas@gmail.com or talk2chuckz@yahoo.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sent
ManuelNate1:
pls forward to flyboiemmy@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sent
showflow:
I am interested pls. aflorenceo@yahoo.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sent
kayceecompany:
Thanks.
Please send to Kayceecompany@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Japz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
I want it please... Tallickj@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by DBright123(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dbright0277@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by sammorad(m): 2:33am On Oct 23, 2018
dejiowoeye@gmail.com, kindly send me d ppt
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by luky111: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2018
namewin7@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by sharpwriter(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
EISDigital:
Sent

Bros. Thanks for the video. Please how can a Nigerian using shopify and oberlo app. get money after payment order. What is the easiest payment gateway? Thanks.
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by hobat4cash(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
I am interested bro

hobat20004@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by hobat4cash(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
I am interested bro

hobat20004@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Sheegs4gold: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please i need the power point too and any other documents you can offer at your disposal
sheegs4silver@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Sheegs4gold: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
EISDigital:
There is a lot of talk about mini-importation and drop shipping and how one can make lots of money from it. The truth is people are making tons of money from mini-importation and drop-shipping.

The greatest challenge in making profit from mini-importation and drop-shipping is the LACK of INFORMATION. You need the Right Information to GUIDE you on the following:

1. How to source for products to sell and which websites to source from
- Here you need to know How and ways of sourcing HOT SELLING products, How to buy these products from the BEST websites, and how to
get the products shipped to you or your end buyer as it applies to either mini-importation or drop-shipping.
2. How to Market to the people who will buy your product
- Here you need to know how to use Digital Marketing tools to market your product. Tools such as Facebook, Instagram, Email Marketing,
Bulk SMS Marketing, etc.
Note: You can also pay Advert agents to do this for you at the initial stage. It saves you from wasting a Lot of money on Ads that won't
generate sales
3. How to ship your products to your end buyers and how to get paid.

People who've made it in this business INVESTED a lot in acquiring these informations. Application of the knowledge gained from the information is what turns profit for the successful ones.

Knowing fully well that not everyone has the financial strength to source this information, I've made this short VIDEO that shows you one of the ways you can source for HOT Selling product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rjoUCSrPY

PS: There is a Power point GUIDE used in the Video. If you need it, its FREE drop your email so I can send to you. Pls do make your comments after watching the video both on Youtube and on Nairaland

Thanks

Please i need the power point too and any other documents you can offer at your disposal
sheegs4silver@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by pastormellanby: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
beyoncejayk@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by david16(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
daviidcoin1@gmail.com
i really need it sir!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tissue Paper Dealership/Distributorship, How? / Pay Your Chinese Seller And Other Online Transactions At N197 Per $1 / Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.