Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman (74766 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by zynellsmum(f): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
segzy87:

Yes
Imo state amaka oooooh mbaise amaka ooh
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Westaslave2:
ndi hypocrite
ndi otu anu npama....Ndi osu rejected..
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Klington: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
Lol... Obviously grin
4givemeee ooo but i have to say that you look very beautiful
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by riches4me(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Airforce01:
I'm yoruba by tribe but looks like I will marry Igbo girl because they're so beautiful and carefully created by God .

Same can't be said about my tribe women.

Truly Igbo Amaka
Sorry, we don't marry for facial or superficial beauty in yoruba land. "Iwa lewa omo eniyan"
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Airforce01:
I'm yoruba by tribe but looks like I will marry Igbo girl because they're so beautiful and carefully created by God .

Truly Igbo Amaka

We the esteemed Yoruba Demons hereby reject you for your ill-advised comment.
We dash you to the Igbo Demons.

I have spoken!

Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by placeofallure(f): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Airforce01:

Truly Igbo Amaka
I know you're not Yoruba. You just typed this for the likes and you got them. Awa o l'omo ale ni Iran wa!
No be only Igbo Amaka, na Igbo Akanchawa
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Airforce01(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
placeofallure:

I know you're not Yoruba. You just typed this for the likes and you got them. Awa o l'omo ale ni Iran wa!
No be only Igbo Amaka, na Igbo Akanchawa

I'm from Ife modakeke
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Ladycloud(f): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thank you very much
Klington:

4givemeee ooo but i have to say that you look very beautiful
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
chubbygal:
learn kwa? What is there to learn from an Aturu ugwu Hausa,that is full of mediocrity and pretense?? Make your inquiries then make a come back for counter. You can exchange your head for money just to keep the lifeless man on seat
check All Your Quotes Or Comments And Compare Them With Mine You'll See The Difference. You'll Discover I'm Humble Unlike You. That's What I Want You To Learn From Me.
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Westaslave2(f): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ndi otu anu npama....Ndi osu rejected..
i command u 2 kneel n beg me 4 forgiveness!
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Westaslave2:
i command u 2 kneel n beg me 4 forgiveness!
ahahaha i suggest u go back to okija and request additional 7 alligator pepper,one ofor and 7 native chalks..Diz juju u brought to command nor potent at all������
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by jidejide2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Rubbish!!! They are all instrument of cheat by their ancestors... finished zoo
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Westaslave2(f): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahahaha i suggest u go back to okija and request additional 7 alligator pepper,one ofor and 7 native chalks..Diz juju u brought to command nor potent at all������
little thinking
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Erebeshe: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
EzegeNG:
You might be wondering who gave her the title as the most beautiful Nigerian policewoman… Well, we did! And trust that our judgement is Grade-A!

Uju is definitely one fine police officer that you wouldn’t mind to arrest you anytime of the day… She certainly has arrested our hearts with her gorgeous and unique looks, which is second to none!

The fact that she’s this good looking and also a police officer is what has her catching the attention of many on social media.

keep on repping FUTO babe...i see the future PPRO in you
See more below;

https://zenithnaija.com/meet-obianuju-one-of-the-most-beautiful-woman-police-officer-in-nigeria-pics/

L
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Antivirus92(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Basher8583:

Liar. Must you tell us you are yoruba. Who even cares what ur tribe is.
Truth be told. Its your ibo girls always chasing yoruba guys. They just cant hv enough of we yorubas. Im presently dodging 2 ibo girls that just wont let me be.
trash as usual.....
with the way davido and ffk are proudly showcasing their igbo girls, we can conclude that it is igbo girls chasing yoruba men let alone a nobody like you...
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by mercyville: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
I don't know why anybody will compare a cannibal(Igbo) with a human being(Yoruba).Only a cannibal will do that.....mmtchewww

1 Like

Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Basher8583: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2018
Antivirus92:
trash as usual.....
with the way davido and ffk are proudly showcasing their igbo girls, we can conclude that it is igbo girls chasing yoruba men let alone a nobody like you...
Yeye. You are mentioning those pdp clowns that we hv since donated to Igbo Land.
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Basher8583: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Antivirus92:
trash as usual.....
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Funnicator:

Your namesake?

Why you con spoil the name Uju.

See as you resemble. lipsrsealed
I know you're an Ofe mmanu, how will you understand.
Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2018
UjunwaBekeeLoved:
I know you're an Ofe mmanu, how will you understand.

You know fine reach that police Uju now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) / She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me. / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.