Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,231 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers (7697 Views)

Hybrid Cashew Seedlings & seed (medium n Brazilian Jumbo) is available for sell / Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) / Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers by joycluv: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
With no roads to move about in the state.
Re: Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers by Baroba(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Clueless Ugwuanyi, not surprised. This man was a big mistake.. timid and uninspiring as a governor ..
Re: Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers by Guide777(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Guide777:
Its good but its better if they begin by rehabilitation of the Premier cashew industry located at Oghe , Ezeagu Local government area of the state. The industry which has over 6000 hectares of cashew plantation was established by Michael okpala' s administration of the old eastern region government. Over the years , it has been abandoned and its economic impact had been wasted.
Re: Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2018
REDDEVILS1:
Achieved nothing in his first. Couldn't even maintain the infrastructures his predecessor left behind
so?
It's not really a criteria for winning
Re: Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers by benabbey(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2018
Komu1048:

U r ryt my brother, by mid Nov frequent rain will stop. It's not a good timing at all. Or r they for irrigation

That is my thought too. I have been worrying about how to irrigate my cocoa and plantain. They will just collect and you have to add headaches of collection

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monkeys And Plantain/banana Plantation / Bulldozer Land Preparation Services / List Of 19 Agric Products You Can Export From Nigeria And Make Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.