Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Eva Alordiah - HOW To Take BETTER SELFIES (Have You Been Doing It Wrong?) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eva Alordiah - HOW To Take BETTER SELFIES (Have You Been Doing It Wrong?) (474 Views)

Ebuka Ian: Nigerian Man Makes Shirt,trouser And Shoe With Eva Bottle Can Water / The Most Effective Method To Make Selfies With Dorian Rossini / Meet Model Eva Burkowsky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah - HOW To Take BETTER SELFIES (Have You Been Doing It Wrong?) by Brushingly: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2018
For Great quality photos of my Makeup Creations, I always set up my Lights and angles for the perfect selfies.
In this new Video on my Makeup Channel, BRUSHINGLY, I show you How I Take my Selfies and you can certainly do the same for your photos.
Some great tips for you here! Don't forget to Subscribe to BRUSHINGLY on Youtube so you Don't Miss my Weekly Makeup&Tech Updates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy-ZP-XUHjs

In my Next Video on Youtube, I will be sharing with you my Lighting Setup for my Makeup Videos and What I think of the Ringlight.
Enjoy!

Re: Eva Alordiah - HOW To Take BETTER SELFIES (Have You Been Doing It Wrong?) by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Keep pushing the hustle Eva, I like your energy, never knew you would be on nairaland grin enjoy your weekend bae

(1) (Reply)

Here's How To Get Rid Of Dark Elbows Naturally / Shoulder Bags, Sling Bags, Mini Bags On Sale / Sisterlocks Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.