Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

(photo) Victoria Kimani Snags Her First Endorsement Deal And Its Huge! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Victoria Kimani Snags Her First Endorsement Deal And Its Huge! (465 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Victoria Kimani Snags Her First Endorsement Deal And Its Huge! by Olawaleyy036(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Sultry Kenyan songstress Victoria Kimani has signed her first ever endorsement deal and it’s huge. She revealed that she’s the newest face of American beauty line, Maybelline.

She made the big revelation on Instagram writing:

My first Endorsement deal guys! I’m so glad to finally announce that You are looking at The new face, Brand Ambassador for MAYBELLINE NY - ��Kenya Indeed... AFRICA to the World!
This is such an honor and a beautiful crowning for me because well.... if you know me, you know that I LOVE MAKE UP and a good face beat !! And When it comes to my dreams .... I am known to MAKE IT HAPPEN! Regardless of language, location, time, Rules, obstacles and hurdles that I face... nothing can stand in the way of A girl on a Mission!#Maybelline
Thank you to my namesake in Kenya for fighting for me!!! #blackgirlmagic
� by @azustudios ��

See photo below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/photo-victoria-kimani-snags-her-first.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: (photo) Victoria Kimani Snags Her First Endorsement Deal And Its Huge! by itspzpics(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Flaunts Her Cleavage In New Sexy Photos / Tee Billz Yet To Regain Full Control Of His Life Since Losing Tiwa Savage / Alterplate Is A Business Conglomerate, Not Just About Music -harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.