Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day (37480 Views)

Nadia And Nathan Okoye Dress For Cultural Day In School / Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Sola Sobowale, Mercy Johnson, Faitha Williams All Dressed In Native Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Yomzzyblog: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
One of Nigeria's best male vocalist, Timi Dakolo shared this photo as he and 'the yard people', his wife, Busola with their kids stepped out in style with their native attires for cultural day at their kids school to celebrate Independence.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/timi-dakolo-his-wife-and-their-kids-all-dressed-up-cultural-day.html

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Yomzzyblog: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beautiful family kiss kiss

Check for more photos >>> HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by roselynbas(f): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
I want kids bad....

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Massdamm(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by jahlud: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by funkyrash(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
The all look cute!

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by femtex007(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Happy family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by PrettyN: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wow he has 3 beautiful kids already.... Bless them Lord kiss

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by neweraomo: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lovely family but Timi too dey born jare
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by fortunechy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Original girlfriend don't comment on their bf's picture. They monitor the comment section and screen shot the suspicious ones for
quarrel...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by okomile(f): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice family.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by twinsluv: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cute family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by bigt2(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
sad

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Gr8lex(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....
It ain't that hard.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Nelly700: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Fine people

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Bitterleafsoup: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....
kids or a family? Be careful what you ask for.

Beautiful family by the way she looks awesome after pekin.
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by hopexter(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Dakolo just born like rabbit, hard to tell the first from the last. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by tunary(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....
Haba you want bad kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by gaby(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beautiful and a lovely family portrait.

But I always suspect this Timi's dentition oo...

I have a feeling his is more than 32....

Timi na joke ooo....

Enjoy my siggy and a happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Koolking(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oh no! Why is the boy dressed thug-ly by the parents? White pair of sneakers on a green ankara with bead on - hell no

Parents should make a proper dress code for their children so they grow up dressing responsibly. Some kids dressing tells me the kind of parents they have

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by BELKIS(f): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Kpekpes1: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cute family...I like this[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by nikkypearl(f): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beautiful people smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Drama35(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
One of Nigeria's best male vocalist, Timi Dakolo shared this photo as he and 'the yard people', his wife, Busola with their kids stepped out in style with their native attires for cultural day at their kids school to celebrate Independence.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/timi-dakolo-his-wife-and-their-kids-all-dressed-up-cultural-day.html

Why white canvas for native?
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....
i hope u have up to N30M in your bank account.....
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by EwejeOyewole(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Beautiful family kiss kiss

Check for more photos >>> HERE

You can adopt one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) / 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.