Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland (668 Views)

HOT CAKE- #1 in Nairaland ( 2010 Toyota P-r-a-d-o ) Used! / Toks- --- Dodge Dakota 2007 Model !!!!!!! First In Nairaland!!!!!!!!!!! / This Cars Link Is For The Men That Gat Money In Nairaland & 9jamarket.biz!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland by hooged: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2010
why is it that only big cars are advertise here in auto section , not all nigerian can aviod cars above 1 million naira , i think something should be done , the dealers in the house,
Re: Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland by obojo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
lol go and work harder, with the 10yr import rule, u can hardly get a tokunbo car 4 less dan a mil, and there are lots of nigerian used cars less than a mil listed
Re: Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland by hooged: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
Lol? Not really its reality, although sha i got a 94 honda allah wit full ac, but i just created that thread for people like me 'for the now' because i wil soon join the class of latest in town.
Re: Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland by eros(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
hooged:

Lol? Not really its reality, although sha i got a 94 honda allah wit full ac, but i just created that thread for people like me 'for the now' because i wil soon join the class of latest in town.

Then you need to keep working smarter and not harder. Sooner or later you will join the millionaire's club. wink wink wink wink
Re: Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland by hooged: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2010
Thanks for dat soner i wil be rich ,but later no no no and no tufiakua
Re: Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland by KunleA2(m): 5:37am On Jul 09, 2010
Like someone mentioned earlier, any car coming through Lagos will be in the N1m range. It cost roughly 400k-500k just to ship and clear an average car. That's left with about $4000 thereabout.

With the demand for leather, A/C , low mileage, clean this, Navi that, etc

How are you supposed to get a cheap car for less than N1m?

Nearly impossible. Good luck
Re: Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland by knotty(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2010
i have been seeing cars from Cotonou listed here that are less than 500,000.

Oga can jolly make do with those anytime he wants one.
but really, i think the moneyed guys on NL are in the Politics section. in this auto place, there is too much niggling and haggling.
Re: Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland by hooged: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2010
Cotonou buyer ! Do i trust them ? No, they give wrong price, all they need is to scope u and u follow them down there 'no how no how' u must just buy anycar.
Re: Auto Section, Forum For The Rich People In Nairaland by eros(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
hooged:

Cotonou buyer ! Do i trust them ? No, they give wrong price, all they need is to scope u and u follow them down there 'no how no how' u must just buy anycar.

You are very correct about Cotonou auto dealers. Most of them are con-artist, they lie about the price of a car and when you get to the port its a different story. They know that, no matter what one would want to buy any car within their price range or add more money to it. They know most people wouldn't want to go through the trouble of traveling to Cotonou without buying a car.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Honda Accord For Urgent Sale! / First Come,first Serve Toks Toyota Camry[tiny Light] @ Banix N1.120m 017383301 / SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!!Clean Registered 03/04 Honda Accord (EOD) For Sale In Abuja - N1.32m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.