Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,830 members, 7,851,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola (345 Views)

Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians / Osun APC Crisis: Heat On Aregbesola As Tinubu Backs Oyetola / Osun Indigenes Shouting OLÈ On Aregbesola,they Also Said No More APC(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola by Richmmbm(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
"I charge the Governor-elect to always remember that the people of Osun State expect complete dedication and commitment to governance that will improve their lives and build on the legacy of the outgoing Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola," Buhari said.

President Muhammadu Buhari has charged Gboyega Oyetola, Governor-elect of Osun State, to build on the legacy of the present administration led by Rauf Aregbesola.

This was contained in his congratulatory message to Oyetola, on Friday.

He thanked Osun people for supporting the "good governance agenda" of the All Progressives Congress (APC) by ensuring the party's victory at the poll.

Buhari also urged those who disagreed with the outcome of the election to "seek redress in court".

The statement was contained in a tweet on the president's handle that read: "I congratulate the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Governor-Elect of Osun State, Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola. Thank you Osun State for supporting our good governance agenda by re-electing the APC. We will continue to work for you, and for the entire country.

"I charge the Governor-elect to always remember that the people of Osun State expect complete dedication and commitment to governance that will improve their lives and build on the legacy of the outgoing Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.

"I also commend the maturity, loyalty and courage of all the contestants. Everyone put in their best to be elected to serve Osun State. I urge all those who disagree with the outcome to take advantage of the judicial process and seek redress in court."
Re: Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola by Anigreat: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
shocked

Which legacy?

I guess the legacy of owing people's salary.

1 Like

Re: Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola by Shelumiel: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
If Aregbesola's legacy was half-paid salaries , what would Isiaka's be?

1 Like

Re: Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola by Corrinthians(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
They are coming to do this.. .. grin grin

Re: Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola by Omeokachie: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Modulated "legacy". cheesy grin
Re: Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola by Mangreat034(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
LEGACY? E don red for Osun people coz this one don get excuse already . " the last government owed salaries more than two years and then we came in we are jus owing jus one year" grin
Re: Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola by oodualover: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Building good schools -- yes.
Constructing good roads -- yes.
New airport -- No.
Refusal to pay pension and salaries -- big No. angry sad
Re: Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2018
We want Oyetola to focus more on workers welfare in Osun State.
Aregbe tried in the area of infrastructures, but messed uo greatly in workers welfare , sane thing the ponmo cutter in Ekiti did.
If Oyetola places the interest of the people at heart, he has our love already.

God bless the Good people of Osun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Build On Aregbesola's Legacy, Buhari Tells Oyetola by IsaAbubakar: 4:45am On Sep 29, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
They are coming to do this.. .. grin grin
[/s]
claptrap stale

(1) (Reply)

Happy 58th Independence To Nigeria (the Journey So Far) / PDP Primary Election, Angry Youths Burn Police Vehicles In Delta State, Chase Aw / Buhari Mandate 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.