Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

"I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- (909 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by DailyNaijaDO: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has blamed the Nigerian elites for mismanaging the country.

Meeting with the Nigerian community on the margins of the 73rd United Nations General Assembly in New York, the president regretted that the elite allowed Nigeria to be mismanaged for 16 years of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rule, without as much as raising a voice in consternation...continue...

https://www.dailynaija.com/post/i-was-called-baba-go-slow-those-who-were-going-fast-where-did-they-get-to-buhari-asks
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by kettykin: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
You are now Baba inconclusive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by sarrki(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Baba we are with you all the way

It shall never e well with yours enemies
Especially Igbos

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by CodeTemplar: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Baba go slow has almost come to a halt...
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by MexxIT(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Go slow ke... Baba reverse is d right title... He's taking us back to ages of chaos and madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by CodeTemplar: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
sarrki:

Especially Igbos
May it be well well with your generation and offsprings just as well as baba is ruling this country. I expect an Amen for this.
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by sarrki(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:
May it be well well with your generation and offsprings just as well as baba is ruling this country. I expect an Amen for this.
Amen

May yours and your generation yet unborn be ruled the way Pdp from councilors to presidency in there 16 years

I need Amen to this too
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by deboysben(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
sarrki:

Amen

May yours and your generation yet unborn be ruled the way Pdp from councilors to presidency in there 16 years

I need Amen to this too
your zombism is Incurable. You have sold your self to the devil.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by CodeTemplar: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
sarrki:

Amen

I need Amen to this too
Show me where I ever applauded PDP first and you have my amen to it . . . until that time keep the zombism and @ss licking at a moderate level.
FYI, PDP isn't no opposite to APC. Nigerians are the opposite of both.
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by lastcall: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
sarrki:

Amen

I need Amen to this too

Don't mind him. He doesn't know that APC is the best party in the whole world. They really love the people.
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by CodeTemplar: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
deboysben:
your zombism is Incurable. You have sold your self to the devil.
The oath he took before being handed his package of brown envelope, laptop and modem is affecting his brain obviously.
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by deboysben(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The oath he took before being handed his package of brown envelope, laptop and modem is affecting his brain obviously.
i don't pity him devil can do what ever he like with him

1 Like

Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by HotMata: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hahahaahaha! I love my President!
Let us now see their faces.. Those who came out to spread rumors against President Buhari, they called him all sorts of names and thought he had came to collapes APC and all the efforts of Tinubu, But now where are these accusers? Nigeria is far better now than before when our great president came into power. I know that this will continue till and even after 2023. Away with PDP!!!
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by Almaiga: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
No mind those jobless critics who are good at praising, incompetent Jonathan over our hard working President Buhari.

Sai Baba.

Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by buhariguy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by kernel001: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
sarrki:

Especially Igbos

It shall never be well with supporters of those that killed Benue people, and those that called Abacha Saint.
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by Cajal(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Those that have been going fast ...they have crashed Nigeria
Before Fulani general...
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by anibirelawal(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
SLOW BUT STEADY...
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by Omeokachie: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
Where they "got to" are the numerous projects that you are now claiming without giving them credit for it.

Should the ride turn, the person that takes over from you 'lifeless go slow' will have nothing to build upon.
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by lawsononos: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
when you allow old man to rule you, everything about you will be slow
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by Cajal(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:
..amen...I strongly believe that
..APC...LED PMB..ARE relatively better..compared to 16yrs of misrule
Even PDP... Admitted this while seeking for forgiveness
So...pls do not say amen to the way PDP.. ruled.. ooo...it's a diasater
Re: "I Was Called Baba Go Slow, Those Who Were Going Fast, Where Did They Get To?"- by CodeTemplar: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Cajal:
..amen...I strongly believe that
..APC...LED PMB..ARE relatively better..compared to 16yrs of misrule
Even PDP... Admitted this while seeking for forgiveness
So...pls do not say amen to the way PDP.. ruled.. ooo...it's a diasater
I wouldn't say amen to APC or PDP

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Going To Allow Anyone To Vote Ambode Here- APC Ward Chairman. VIDEO / Omo-agege 'gets Physical' With Aspirant Over APC Senatorial Ticket / Pmb At Work: A State By State Report Card "Just A Bit Of It" Kano In Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.