Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Gadgetville And Fraud - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Gadgetville And Fraud (16380 Views)

Fraud ALERT ALERT Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2014
tired of buying expensive retail copies of PS4, PS3, PSVita games? why not buy from your PSN account. For your USA PSN cards denominated $10,$20,$50,$75,$100 call 0815700193.
Get on PS+ and download 6 free games every month for a whole year, just for 11k($50+transaction fee).
call 08105700193 now or add us with that number on whatsapp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by damiosy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
These type of people are the bad eggs for those whom are doing legit business hoping my customers trust me cuz all I want to do is help the few fortunates ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by purplekayc(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
I.can never purchase anything like this on a nigerian site
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by GRACEGLORY: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2018
texazzpete:
You're too dumb for words. After the first week with no delivery, no alarm bells were ringing in your head?
I can't even imagine why you paid for a PS3 slim from gadjetville - his prices were WAY above market price. Why didn't you just walk down to the market yourself to pick up your PS3?

There's no foolishness in trust, but cursed is he who defies it.

8 Likes

Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by jeff1607(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
need to how how this thread stays on top even after 7years.
darisgod ooo

3 Likes

Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by Mckandre(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
randolphgow:
tired of buying expensive retail copies of PS4, PS3, PSVita games? why not buy from your PSN account. For your USA PSN cards denominated $10,$20,$50,$75,$100 call 0815700193.
Get on PS+ and download 6 free games every month for a whole year, just for 11k($50+transaction fee).
call 08105700193 now or add us with that number on whatsapp.
does the package come with free unlimited data? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by patsm00re18: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2019
Non-stop action awaits you as you venture to different worlds filled with robots, artillery, and even green plastic men that come to life! Download and play armor games com !!!
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by arazanbal: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
kk
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by 5w1n9bw: 5:34am On Jan 28, 2020
thanks for sharing the links, it's very useful grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

[url="https://jstech.com.au/"]most reliable phone parts supplier[/url]
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by appstatus: 4:20am On Mar 25, 2020
This is the best ever topic on android apps and i think there is more critical on whatsapp status
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by meobizy(f): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
My problem is why the moderators see no reason to ban him. He’s still posting fake adverts for members to fall into. I see the hustle for views and participation in this forum surpasses people’s morals.

1 Like

Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by Greatzeus(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dolemite:
How can things like this be done then? does that mean there are absolutely no good Nigerians to do business with?
There are still good Nigerians,and there are still good nairalanders. I bought my PS3 Slim here on nairaland, though I didn't pay upfront like Op above,he used a dispatcher from Alaba to my base at Ogba. I collected the package, checked to make sure every item were complete,then tested it, while the dispatcher waited for me
After I confirmed it was what I wanted,I transferred the money for the game and that of the dispatch rider to him. It was August 2020, I have been using the game since then,no single fault till now
The nairalander is favrav or something,can't recall perfectly now.
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by noCAP(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Greatzeus:

There are still good Nigerians,and there are still good nairalanders. I bought my PS3 Slim here on nairaland, though I didn't pay upfront like Op above,he used a dispatcher from Alaba to my base at Ogba. I collected the package, checked to make sure every item were complete,then tested it, while the dispatcher waited for me
After I confirmed it was what I wanted,I transferred the money for the game and that of the dispatch rider to him. It was August 2020, I have been using the game since then,no single fault till now
please, do you still have the guy's contact?
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by skywolf28(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
noCAP:
please, do you still have the guy's contact?

https://www.nairaland.com/favricc

CcFavRicc
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by FavRicc: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Greatzeus:

Thanks for the review sir.

It’s FavRicc not favrav
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by FavRicc: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by Sholasdot: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
I have ps 4 for sell 2 pad sharp working for 100k if interested call me 08162614729 just got ps5
Re: Gadgetville And Fraud by akinsto4ever(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sholasdot:
I have ps 4 for sell 2 pad sharp working for 100k if interested call me 08162614729 just got ps5
Scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Gaming Consoles.. Ps5.. Ps4.. Ps3.. Switch.. Xbox One.. Xbox 360.. Etc / . / Ps4 Games For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.