Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA (20921 Views)

Mali Players In Brawl After 4th Straight Loss At FIBA Women's Basketball W/cup / National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo / USA (W) Vs Nigeria (D'tigress) - Women. World Championship Quarterfinal Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by blingxx(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
atleast they are better than our super eagles
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by asawanathegreat(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
They did well as far as am concerned.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by Raskasal(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Architectkene:
Gra Gra haff end grin cheesy

I doubt if you get sense..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by openmine(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
They tried!
It was no easy feat getting to the quarter finals....
They should all be proud of what they accomplished!
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
I know by now the minister for sports will be so HAPPY since they didn’t WIN the TROPHY.
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by LordNapoleon: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Their defeat is the aftermath of Buhari's congratulation.
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by IsaAbubakar: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
lol na usa get Basket ball naa

they value basket ball more than soccer cheesy

it's like Nigeria playing against Manchester City cheesy
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by shine12: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
kolafolabi:
So unfortunate.. The American babes are far better than them.. All the best to them!
Most of them are American babes too ironically.
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by hrykanu231(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
smokewiz:
Ogun kill them all angry angry

May Ogun, Obatala, Amadioha, sango and Queen Mother Anasa. Do unto you what you wish them
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by naturefellow(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Racoon:
Congrats girls.I'm personally proud of you all. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by naturefellow(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Racoon:
Congrats girls.I'm personally proud of you all. smiley
I don't trust this bloke!
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by kamez(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
congrats to them, they really tried their best getting this far..

the moment I saw that there were to meet USA in the quarter finals, I knew they had come to the end if their journey... Americans breathe basketball.. we never stood a chance against them
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by kaymandak(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Greater job..kudos ladies
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by litaninja(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
Celebrating mediocrity as usual. They crashed out in the quarter finals....don't lose sight of that.
The system has failed them...

CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
No African team has ever won three games at FIBA and our girls broke that record, I am so proud of them..they made Nigeria proud..Even if they didnt win the competition, they are still a winners.

Congrats Ladies!!

Check for more photos >>>> HERE
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by Sirwallace(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
the way these Americans dominate this basketball game eh.

I just hope nigeria can dominate football like the good old days in Africa and the world by extension.

in all, good performance from the girls. really made us proud.
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by Aburimeernest(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Them try
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by gidjah(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Great efforts girls, you did us all proud..Never thought you could go this far ,Kudos
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Neimar:
hahahahaha....Shakara don end ooo end oooo grin
Bad belle them.... cheesy
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by connectboi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
LordNapoleon:
Their defeat is the aftermath of Buhari's congratulation.
I know say one mumu and mugun go tally this to buhari
Abeg my country people how this one take concern buhari oooooo
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by SlayerForever: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
mannatech:
You meant NBBF.
My brother,you're right. NBBF.
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
They have done well.
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by lloyds(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Once anyone meets America in B ball, that's the end na . . Watin you wan play? Kudos to them!
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by IsraelSongz: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is what happens when the LIFELESS one meets You. YOU FAIL!
*Spits
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by opey112(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
No African team has ever won three games at FIBA and our girls broke that record, I am so proud of them..they made Nigeria proud..Even if they didnt win the competition, they are still a winners.

Congrats Ladies!!

More attention should be given to other sports....Well-done
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by harry2009(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Architectkene:
Gra Gra haff end grin cheesy

Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by foreshore(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:

Congrats Ladies!!

What are you saying? Has any African team ever won even a match?
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by israelmao(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations even in defeat.
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by mikolo80: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=R2bees post=71608277][/quote]a winner
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by mikolo80: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Famocious:
The word 'crash' sounds somehow..
As far as I'm concerned, they bow out against the world champions in style.
71 40 is not bowing out, it's being trashed unapologetically
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by Famocious(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
mikolo80:
71 40 is not bowing out, it's being trashed unapologetically
You can keep that in your pocket sir... Thanks
Re: Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA by mikolo80: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2018
Famocious:

You can keep that in your pocket sir... Thanks
continue glorifying failure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marcus Rashford Signs A New Deal That'll See Him Earn £300K Per-week Until 2023 / Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar / Manchester City 'Make Enquiry Over Victor Osimhen Move'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.