Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) (28684 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by GidifeedNews: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Patrick Okedinachi Utomi former Presidential aspirant meets with General Superintendent of theĀ  deeper life bible church , Pastor W.F Kumuyi at an event for the youth.

Delta state governorship aspirant under APC, Pat Utomi took to his Facebook page to share some photos with caption saying...

AT THE DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH EVENT FOR YOUTHS OF THE CHURCH

Yesterday, 22nd September, 2018, I was welcomed as Guest Speaker at "The Gathering of Unstoppable Achievers" event for youths of the Deeper Life Bible Church, which was presided over by the General Superintendent of the Church, Pastor W. F Kumuyi.

The youth of this great nation are filled with a lot of potential and blessed with immense talent to be harnessed for the betterment of our society. As they begin to realize that their future is in their hands; they will learn to stand up to take it.. #Deltaarise

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/28/delta-state-governorship-aspirant-pat-utomi-meets-with-pastor-w-f-kumuyi/

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by alizma: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
pat, OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Cantonese: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Fantastic candidate. Would make a very great governor or president. But in Delta state he is in the wrong party.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Was at the programme

.dude was just listing the name of countries he has been too instead of advising the youths

He's still a nice candidate tho but in a bad party

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:
Was at the programme

.dude was just listing the name of countries he has been too instead of advising the youths

Funny u say this. I attended an event a few years ago at a church in Abuja. He was the main speaker and I was so eager to hear him speak, but he just kept mentioning all the important meetings and people he's worked with all over the world. I was really disappointed cos I respect him a lot. He's quite vainglorious. Didn't make any real sense. He's not a good speaker.

I learnt more from that 5.0 CGPA unilag student at that meeting. Very eloquent, inspiring and had helpful information for the audience.

22 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Funny u say this. I attended an event a few years ago at a church in Abuja. He was the main speaker and I was so eager to hear him speak, but he just kept mentioning all the important meetings and people he's worked with all over the world. I was really disappointed cos I respect him a lot. He's quite vainglorious. Didn't make any real sense. He's not a good speaker.

I learnt more from that 5.0 CGPA unilag student at that meeting. Very eloquent, inspiring and had helpful information for the audience.
I thought i was the only one who noticed that....He started mentioning the people he has been with....I didn't even grab anything from his speech

12 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
And the man of God will pray for him

Then hin go win

I see my colleague standing in the second picture, Abi the guy don become Baba Kumuyi bodyguard ni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
sad We must learn to separate religion from politics. This is a vey bad example we Christians are setting. You will never find a Muslim politician campaigning in a mosque. We Christians are just making Islam appear better than Christianity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
All the best

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by elonize(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Is xoami fone good?
Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by despi64(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
This con man wey dey use people and companies front for am

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Isokay

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wasted spot. Who have something good to say ?
Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by crunchyg: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Na plane I dey see on top of that building or is my eyes deceiving me? Abeg someone should help me

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:
sad We must learn to separate religion from politics. This is a vey bad example we Christians are setting. You will never find a Muslim politician campaigning in a mosque. We Christians are just making Islam appear better than Christianity
Shut up u Yoruba moslem

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Neimar: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
come and pursue OKOWA ooooo
Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Dee60: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pat Utomi is in APC?
Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by SadMemories(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:
BLOODY JIHADIST

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:
Was at the programme

So hatred no allow you learn something new for the church wey you go?

Your deliverance don pass only fasting and prayer. We need pigeon,chains and red candles.

Shior!

4 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by linsco1256(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:

Tell this to the gods. who said Muslim politicians dnt take their political campaign to the mosque. this is how we keep failing and suffering by living the Zombies to be ruling us. Get a rethink bro

7 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Okoroawusa:

So hatred no allow you learn something new for the church wey you go?

Your deliverance don pass only fasting and prayer. We need pigeon,chains and red candles.

Shior!
Politics aside

I just stated the confirm truth Bro

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
From Presidential aspirant many times to Governorship aspirant.

Is he growing up or down?

6 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
If and only if he vied for this position back in the days instead of presidency, he would have made his milestone by now

6 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Chykeboss(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pat Utomi still never get better adviser, thought he would have retired from politics now. APC winning in Delta state is like PDP winning in Lagos state, tho Okowa is a bad candidate for PDP

check my siggy, place your orders we get it for you

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by iskay1971: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Good candidate in wrong party.
Pat Utomi of all people, in APC - Association of People's Crushers. Abi wetin be the meaning of APC self?

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by pentax(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
He cannot win the primary election not to talk of the governorship election
Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by traihit: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:

That's a huge lie from the pit of hell. Even if you don't see the politician going to campaign in the mosque, what about imams telling Muslims in the mosque not to allow Christian rule them? Is that not a way of telling the Muslims, "do not vote for any Christian"? Nigeria is too religious (without morality) and it is the root of our political problems. So stop telling us it's church or mosque.
Meanwhile, what's a program organized for youths with a venue in Lagos doing with campaign for Delta gubernatorial seat? Let's learn to judge critically but logically.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Hier(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
iskay1971:
Good candidate in wrong party.
Pat Utomi of all people, in APC - Association of People's Crushers. Abi wetin be the meaning of APC self?

All Progressive Cabals ni oo
Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:

why are you hiding your religion because of likes on public forum? is that what Quran teaches

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
This kumuyi self too dey put on over size wears

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maritime Security: US Coast Guard Ship, Cutter Mohawk Arrives Nigeria / Army Discovers Bombs In Ikeja 21 Years After Blast, Begins Clearance / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.