Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Reno Omokri- Prove That Buhari's Children Went For NYSC And Take 1 Billion Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri- Prove That Buhari's Children Went For NYSC And Take 1 Billion Naira (513 Views)

Do U Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan`s Children Went to Nigerian Schools? / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri- Prove That Buhari's Children Went For NYSC And Take 1 Billion Naira by Abjay97(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
The NYSC scandals rocking the nation is now with a new twist.. This time around Reno Omokri, a former aide to Goodluck Jonathan is challenging Bayo Omoboriowo with a whooping 1 billion naira if he can prove President Buhari's children went for NYSC The NYSC scandals rocking the nation is now with a new twist.. This time around Reno Omokri, a former aide to Goodluck Jonathan is challenging Bayo Omoboriowo with a whooping 1 billion naira if he can prove President Buhari's children went for NYSC

Source: https://amazingbug..com/2018/09/reno-omokri-proove-that-buharis.html?m=1

Re: Reno Omokri- Prove That Buhari's Children Went For NYSC And Take 1 Billion Naira by ahiboilandgas: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
If u have 1 bn naira to give then u wouldn't be an online ranter thinking of buhari kids but your enterprise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri- Prove That Buhari's Children Went For NYSC And Take 1 Billion Naira by mrbaba18(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Maybe dy did Der nysc rearing Der fathers cow 4rm sokoto 2 daura
Re: Reno Omokri- Prove That Buhari's Children Went For NYSC And Take 1 Billion Naira by nellyelitz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
The slave will run away from this contest. Now over to NYSC, did they participate in the scheme? and this further exposed why Buhari refused to sack the former finance minister because he knw his house is not clean. him self forged his SSCE.
Re: Reno Omokri- Prove That Buhari's Children Went For NYSC And Take 1 Billion Naira by Airforce01(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
That's a very serious challenge I must say

Sarrki , 1 billion naira will change your life completely if you've got Zara and Yussuf Buhari's NYSC photos.
Re: Reno Omokri- Prove That Buhari's Children Went For NYSC And Take 1 Billion Naira by Omeokachie: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Even Buhari cannot afford to let his children "serve" the nation.

But his inflammatory statements can lead to the cold-blooded murder of other people's children serving the nation in Bauchi by his almajiri supporters...
Re: Reno Omokri- Prove That Buhari's Children Went For NYSC And Take 1 Billion Naira by Kamelot77(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
What did you get 1 billion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri- Prove That Buhari's Children Went For NYSC And Take 1 Billion Naira by Mangreat034(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
I billion ? grin photoshop on my mind. Abeg who dash am 1billion self

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Bende Over Alleged Plot To Withdraw Anyaso’s Ticket / How Can Someone Start A Political Career In Nigeria? / Throwback: "God Will Not Forgive Me If I Support Atiku" - Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.