Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election (3114 Views)

Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
The Missions of the United States of America, US, the European Union, EU, and the United Kingdom, UK, have faulted the supplementary election, held in Osun State, on Thursday.

According to the Missions which observed the poll, incidents noted during the process are very worrisome.

The Missions revealed this in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, on Thursday night.

“We witnessed what appeared to be incidents of interference and intimidation of voters, and heard reports of harassment of party Monitors, Journalists and domestic Observers”, the US Consul-General, John Bray, who spoke on behalf of the Missions, told Journalists.

“We are very concerned by these reports, and we will be checking with Stakeholders to determine the facts. We call on all Stakeholders to remain calm.”

It would be recalled that the supplementary election which held in seven polling units, had commenced early with electoral materials and officials arriving early at the units.

Unlike Saturday’s poll which was considered peaceful, there were several arrests, reports of intimidation, and manipulation.

Some election Observers said that they were prevented from moving freely or gaining access to polling units, while the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, also expressed concerns about reports as worrisome.

http://www.dailyadvent.com/index.php/2018/09/28/the-entire-apc-in-major-trouble-as-us-uk-eu-completely-reject-the-just-concluded-osun-state-governorship-re-run-election/

2 Likes

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by LUGBE: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
How true is this cool

Time will tell, the need to work harder and reclaim the victory.
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
LMAO

Daily advent ko, Sevent day adventist ni

Read the real news below
==============================================================================

The United States Consul General in Lagos F. John Bray, has narrated his observation at Thursday rerun governorship election in Osun State.
Bray, who was in Osogbo to monitor the rerun election, described the process as credible.
The envoy said he did not observe any malpractices or violations of the Electoral Act in Unit 17, Ward 5 where the rerun election took place.
When asked about his observations, he told newsmen in Oshogbo: “The process has been credible.
“There was someone who tried to disrupt the poll. They quickly got the unit back to order. The Police and security services came together.”
On allegations that some voters were denied access to some units by thugs, Bray said: “There were things going on in six other units. I cannot comment on those things.
“I’m here as an observer today. All I can talk about is what’s in front of me. And today in Osogbo it’s working fine.

“No problem with card readers; people have been orderly.

“We have party agents here from all the political parties. I’m not hearing a lot of complaints. I haven’t seen any vote buying here.”

Bray added that he monitored the election today due to the importance the United States attaches to democratic processes.

“The United States is interested in democracy, because we’re a democratic country. So, we always support elections and democracy in Nigeria.

“I observe all the elections personally and I was here last week,” he added.

On the performance of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Bray said: “From what I’ve seen so far in Osogbo, INEC’s performance is fine.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/09/27/osun-rerun-us-envoy-reveals-saw-polling-units/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Mangreat034(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Are u sure this ur news is Authentic@op
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by mrbaba18(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Y are dy complaining? wen dy decided 2 impose a 80 years walking dead on us wat were dy xpetin. 2019 wil shock dm
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by clerkent(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
Democracy is already dead in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by RussianKGB: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Why are u recycling old news for sympathy? The missions already reacted since last night so why using a sensational topic for your post to gain empathy? Stop trying to play with emotions dude. The pdp has promised to go to court which is the way forward. No foreign mission can annul the election.

2 Likes

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
clerkent:
Democracy is already dead in nigeria.
if good luck Jonathan has done his own in 2015, buhari is not where to be found. it is even obvious that they rigged yesterday poll with violence and intimidation. thanks to social media for exposing their rigging plans more.
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
RussianKGB:
Why are u recycling old news for sympathy? The missions already reacted since last night so why using a sensational topic for your post to gain empathy? Stop trying to play with emotions dude. The pdp has promised to go to court which is the way forward. No foreign mission can annul the election.
After they addressed the press today. even the NBA has addressed the press on it. the NUJ too have say their own on their shamble yesterday rerun election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by zlantanfan: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
UK is currently raped by Russia in its own capital where Russia agents kill people with no consequence + brexit wahala

Trump is primarily concerned about his midterm election and the numerous problems he is having with democrats on his neck + trade war

EU has no bite without been bossed by USA which is pulling out of their union.

If they can't help themselves and their ally the UK they can't help you

1 Like

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Omeokachie: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
What commentary on the legacy of Buhari.
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by AgbariOjukwu1: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
lol, Johnny-No-Sense

2 Likes

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by dukie25: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
raumdeuter
Watch what the EU, US, and UK said in this joint press conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP1F2x2wG4E
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Corrinthians(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
This one is still dreaming and bed-wetting. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by naijapips04: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
raumdeuter:
LMAO

Read the real news below

The United States Consul General in Lagos F. John Bray, has narrated his observation at Thursday rerun governorship election in Osun State.
Bray, who was in Osogbo to monitor the rerun election, described the process as credible.
The envoy said he did not observe any malpractices or violations of the Electoral Act in Unit 17, Ward 5 where the rerun election took place.
When asked about his observations, he told newsmen in Oshogbo: “The process has been credible.
“There was someone who tried to disrupt the poll. They quickly got the unit back to order. The Police and security services came together.”
On allegations that some voters were denied access to some units by thugs, Bray said: “There were things going on in six other units. I cannot comment on those things.
“I’m here as an observer today. All I can talk about is what’s in front of me. And today in Osogbo it’s working fine.

“We have party agents here from all the political parties. I’m not hearing a lot of complaints. I haven’t seen any vote buying here.”

Bray added that he monitored the election today due to the importance the United States attaches to democratic processes.

“The United States is interested in democracy, because we’re a democratic country. So, we always support elections and democracy in Nigeria.

On the performance of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Bray said: “From what I’ve seen so far in Osogbo, INEC’s performance is fine.”

stop being a douche. Election was conducted in 7 units. Osogbo is just one unit. He was reporting based on what he's seeing in Osogbo.

PDP got over a 100 votes in osogbo because that area was used as a smokescreen to distract from the actual rigging happening in the hinterlands.

The matter is currently being investigated. Don't worry, the US, UK, UNN are coming with their comprehensive report. Get Ready, you this dwarf!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by WATCHOVER(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
My feelings is if only the Judiciary will not be compromised.
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Philistine(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
naijapips04:

stop being a douche. Election was conducted in 7 units. Osogbo is just one unit. He was reporting based on what he's seeing in Osogbo.

PDP got over a 100 votes in osogbo because that area was used as a smokescreen to distract from the actual rigging happening in the hinterlands.

The matter is currently being investigated. Don't worry, the US, UK, UNN are coming with their comprehensive report. Get Ready, you this dwarf!!
Investigate what? Don't you guys have shame? What is the business of Us, UK and UN in Nigeria's Election? If the Pdp have any grievance they should proceed to the law courts or tribunal. Does the United States and UK invite Nigeria to come and monitor their own elections?

1 Like

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by haffaze777(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Bleep Us, Uk, Eu,Ku,OK,up,uf and d rest of dem

1 Like

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Remii(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by lucy10(f): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
It will only take a little time for Adeleke to get his due victory, he was rubbed and their are evidence to show for it. The judiciary will definitely declare Adeleke the winner of Osun Governorship election.

1 Like

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lol at the topic.

Trouble how?

And who are the UK, US and EU to reject an election conducted in Nigeria.

You people act like corruption and evil didn't start with these western nations.

Go and sit down abeg!

APC and PDP are both cons, the smarter one just won. grin
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc seun cc oamj4
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Iamgrey5(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Stop spreading Fake news
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Afamed: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
After they addressed the press today. even the NBA has addressed the press on it. the NUJ too have say their own on their shamble yesterday rerun election.
Cry cry baby,how are you?

1 Like

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Afamed: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc seun cc oamj4
Cry cry baby ,how are you?
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by seunmsg(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2018

“We witnessed what appeared to be incidents of interference and intimidation of voters, and heard reports of harassment of party Monitors, Journalists and domestic Observers”, the US Consul-General, John Bray, who spoke on behalf of the Missions, told Journalists.

“We are very concerned by these reports, and we will be checking with Stakeholders to determine the facts. We call on all Stakeholders to remain calm.”

Dear Johnyessence, how does the above translate to complete rejection of Osun rerun? Is it that you can't read and understand or you just want to be mischievous as usual? Propaganda and sensationalism won't stop Oyetola from governing Osun state. Stop being a bad loser.
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by cdqyehyeh(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
impossible, as they cant decide an African country election. so op form another lie

1 Like

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Afamed: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
What commentary on the legacy of Buhari.
When the narrations don't favour you
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Almaiga: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Trash.
Who ever is against the result of the election that took place in Osun, as announced by INEC, should approach the Court.

1 Like

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Afamed: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
if good luck Jonathan has done his own in 2015, buhari is not where to be found. it is even obvious that they rigged yesterday poll with violence and intimidation. thanks to social media for exposing their rigging plans more.
I have said it long ago before the election, that you will not accept the outcome of the poll. Cry cry baby , how are you ?

1 Like

Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by statusquoante: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
raumdeuter:
LMAO

Read the real news below

Of course, he admitted he couldn't speak of other polling units aside the one he monitored.
Hence, there is no contradiction in the reports.

Anyways, all roads lead to the supreme court where APC's pyrrhic victory will be overturned.
Re: The Entire Apc In Trouble, As Us, Uk, Eu, Completely Reject Rerun Election by Afamed: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Stop spreading Fake news
The OP is a known propagandist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: Supreme Court: Sacked Kwara Chief Judge Elelu-habeeb Reinstated / VIDEO:ESN Operatives Clash/chase Away Fulani Herdsmen / As Predicted By IPOB Intelligence 12hrs Ago, Oladipo Market Is On Fire Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.