Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Hacker Promises To Delete Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account Live Sunday 11AM - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hacker Promises To Delete Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account Live Sunday 11AM (510 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacker Promises To Delete Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account Live Sunday 11AM by chieveboy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
A Taiwanese hacker announced to his 26,000 Facebook followers on Wednesday that he's going to delete Mark Zuckerberg's account — and people will be able to tune in live as he does it.

Chang Chi-yuan works by finding bugs and reports them for money. Bloomberg first spotted his threat against Facebook's CEO, which now has more than 200 interactions.

Chang posted on his Facebook page on Wednesday: "Live streaming the deletion of FB founder Zuck's account. Scheduled to be live." He did not provide any further detail about how he will achieve his aim.

The live video is scheduled for 6 p.m. local time on Sunday, which is 3 a.m. in San Francisco where Facebook is headquartered. It is also 6 a.m. in New York and 11 a.m. in the UK.

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-account-targeted-by-hacker-chang-chi-yuan-2018-9?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral
Its happening live 11AM Nigeria time (GMT+1)
Re: Hacker Promises To Delete Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account Live Sunday 11AM by psucc(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
His story will change once he succeeds. Money spinning.

Please if I have my way, I'll just hack UK to assess Buhari's visits record. This may also fetch me some fortunes. Hmmmm! But I fear the DSS will give me the whistleblower treat.

BTW, how many of those that blew the whistle has been settled. This is Nigeria
Re: Hacker Promises To Delete Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account Live Sunday 11AM by PurestBoy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
When it comes to technology, nobody knows all. Don't they surprise there are others who can hack his own account too while hacking Mark's account

1 Like

Re: Hacker Promises To Delete Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account Live Sunday 11AM by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2018
i dont doubt him, but its imposible to hack marks account
Re: Hacker Promises To Delete Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account Live Sunday 11AM by wwwmaster: 5:36am On Sep 29, 2018
mosesabah:
i dont doubt him, but its imposible to hack marks account
No account is impossible to hack, besides, Mark announced a very high risk Vorunability on Facebook which gave the hacker access to the token of about 50 million users.
The hacker hijacked the access token via the 'view as' function on the Facebook profile settings. Please check his latest Facebook update on this.

I believe this hacker is not making sense. Even if he has the access to Mark's account (which I seriously doubt), he can't do anything.
Mark's account should be in server one which should be backedup like every hour so even if the hacker can delete his account it will be restored via backup.

That said, there is likely no delete account function of the super users account and he defiantly cannot run remote database command on Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Hacker Promises To Delete Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account Live Sunday 11AM by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2018
See Gobe
Re: Hacker Promises To Delete Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account Live Sunday 11AM by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2018
It's possible but to what end.
If they find out his threat is real, his own account will be deleted before Sunday.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Free 0.03 Bitcoin To Your Bitcoin Address / Instagram Is Down (5xx Server Error) / Adsense Available In Bulk (new Policy)uk Us 9ja Ireland Germany Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.