Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Traffic Jam Robbers: How They Operate And How To Prevent Being A Victim - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Traffic Jam Robbers: How They Operate And How To Prevent Being A Victim (842 Views)

One-chance: Road Transit Robbers, How To Avoid Them / Please Help - My Corolla 2005 Goes Off In Traffic Jam / Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Jam Robbers: How They Operate And How To Prevent Being A Victim by perfectbuy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
“It was like a scene from a drama, says Remi Adetola, “Just on the traffic towards Ajah bridge, Ilaje bus-stop precisely. I heard a loud crash through the glass window of my front passenger seat, before I could realize what was going on the young man had broken my window, stretched his hands into my car and grabbed my handbag which I kept on the seat beside me and had dashed across the road to the other side. I was dumb-founded”. For Lagos state road commuters this is a familiar occurrence. People are attacked daily in their vehicles in this manner while on the traffic. Just recently a gang of traffic jam robbers were apprehended by the Nigerian Police Force, apparently one of the largest burst of such syndicates in recent times. From what we learnt from them, we can be more prepared for such attack in future. Below are what we discovered.

Please follow link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2018/08/02/traffic-jam-robbers-how-they-operate-and-how-to-prevent-being-a-victim/

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Altima 2005 / New Toyota Camry 2013 For Sale : 4.7mill. / I Have A Business Proposal In Transport Business For Serious Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.