Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird (979 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by Ofeh2(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Since yesterday my female dog has been mounting my legs and stat sexing d legs lol.... What does this mean and how do I stop it plss urgent answers
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by clive2u(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
if you're enjoying it you need help but if you are not

use that olosho for dog pepper soup before she rape you
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by Ofeh2(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
clive2u:
if you're enjoying it you need help but if you are not

use that olosho for dog pepper soup before she rape you

Ndi mmadu self

1 Like

Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
She's on heat.

Try and maybe cross Her. Especially with a preferred stud (Not Eke uke - Nigerian Shepherd) grin

If money no too dey, you can cut cost and mount her by yourself.

Kill there birds, without stone.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by Ofeh2(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
TarOrfeek:
She's on heat.

Try and maybe cross Her. Especially with a preferred stud (Not Eke uke - Nigerian Shepherd) grin

If money no too dey, you can cut cost and mount her by yourself.

Kill there birds, without stone.

Lol. Funny dude but she hasn't showed much sign of heat... Like blood swollen vulva and other things
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by Ofeh2(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
embarassed embarassed guys answer naa plsss
AfricaNigerian
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by divinest: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
bro that the same tin that happened to me Wen I bought my first female Gsd it's no sign if heat and mimne was little Wen she started it but with time she stopped
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by 14teenK: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mounting in dogs mostly are not sexually related, in some cases she is trying to assert herself as the alpha, like she is your boss.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by rumenase(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
my dog does that when she is overly excited.
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by frowland(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2018
All female dogs do that. Those who have Lhasa will attest to this behavior because that's the breed most closer to their owner. Even my Boaboel did it from month 5. I don't see why you should be bothered.
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by Ofeh2(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2018
frowland:
All female dogs do that. Those who have Lhasa will attest to this behavior because that's the breed most closer to their owner. Even my Boaboel did it from month 5. I don't see why you should be bothered.

Thanks bro just the stuff is new to me
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by Ofeh2(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2018
14teenK:
Mounting in dogs mostly are not sexually related, in some cases she is trying to assert herself as the alpha, like she is your boss.

Her fada grin
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ofeh2:
Since yesterday my female dog has been mounting my legs and stat sexing d legs lol.... What does this mean and how do I stop it plss urgent answers
anytime she mounts your leg, flog her, she will eventually stop.
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by Ofeh2(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
mhd5757:

anytime she mounts your leg, flog her, she will eventually stop.

Thanks bro I will
Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by Ofeh2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Black Male Pug Puppies Available For Sale. / Samoyed Lovers / I'm So Sad! Lost My Dog And Her Four Puppies (her Very First Litter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.